Reviews for Blue Eyes
kaylasbackyard chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This could very well have been true.
maria chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
cuteeeeeeeeeeee
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
You did it again with another story with Arnie. I love how you talk about what happens to him as he grows up, showing even more differences between his life and Arnold's life, with his friends, family, school life, and girlfriend. All the more kinds of reasons why Arnie is jealous of Arnold. Arnold has the world at his feet and has so mnay good things going for him. But Arnie, well,...

And yes, that's true! Even if Arnold isn't perfect (despite Helga thinking otherwise), he is never stuckup. He is very modest and treats everyone decently, especially Helga.

When Helga is finally with Arnold, and if Arnie came to visit again, I seriously doubt Arnold would literally let Helga kill him. But Helga can give him more of a backbone, so I think Arnold would lay down the law with Arnie.

I know you laughed when I said my first essay that Arnold was handsome, but I think he is in his own way. Okay, if you want to settle for something else, how does cute sound? I can go with that. But he will grow up to be a very handsome man, just like Helga will grow up to be a very lovely woman. His looks are the least bit of reasons why Helga loves Arnold, but I think he could grow to become a teen heartthrob and have every girl chase after him, making her green with envy. She will think he gets hot, and even to her, he will always be the sexiest man alive, however he looks.

That's an interesting way to describe Arnie's eyes. Maybe they appear more gray than blue because of depression and disinterest.

I'd like to think that Lila and Helga could be friends when Helga hooks up with Arnold. Not best friends, but friendly so they can get along, especially if Lila thinks/knows Helga hated her for having Arnold's affections. I do think Helga should bring out her nice side more, but that doesn't mean she'd be exactly like Lila. Helga could even teach Lila to have a backbone as well, but Arnold is the only person who can really change Helga.

It's sad she never had a date like the others. I pair her and Stinky up for fun as well, but he'd probably be more interested in playing pranks with Sid and Harold than being her boyfriend.

And I like the whole bit with the wedding. Lila can be a bridesmaid, Phoebe will be the maid of honor, and Gerald would be the best man.

Of all place to reunite with Arnie, it would be the wedding of the two people who were involved in their circle of (once) one-sided relationships! I like pairing them together more, but who knows...Perhaps its because their antitheses are meant for each other that Arnie and Lila are meant for each other...?

Excellent story and analysis on the characters! :)
Flintphone chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Wow...

Sorry for the "unbelievably" late review, but I just wanted to say that this was brilliant...seriously. The fact that you wrote so much attraction between such minor characters was amazing.

Based on the show, I already liked Arnie even though his appearance was just in two episodes. And I liked Lila too even though a few times she was a little annoying (but who isn't?). But in this one-shot you enhanced these generally misunderstood and unappreciated characters and made them pretty much as desirable as reading about Arnold and Helga.

I truly loved reading it. You've left me with an insatisible taste for more. :)

*Saved as Favorite*

Flintphone
Azure129 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
An absolutely brilliant analysis and interpretation of two minor (and often overlooked) characters! I salute you, SuprSing ;) This was funny and charming and sweet and I DEFINITELY felt butterflies too! Especially when he caught Lila in his arms! YAY! I really like your interpretation of Arnie's character especially, and his motives behind how he acts :) It all makes sense and it's interesting also to see the AXH thing from such an underused pov. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE A THOUSAND TIMES PLEASE DO THAT FOLLOW UP WHERE ARNOLD AND HELGA FIND OUT! PLEASE!

~Azure :)
angie93 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
i am. hahahahahha this is so sweet, it's intersing how some of the people (me XD) who dream with love, take time to find it. well supr i hope you had a wonderful day ;D did you already see your present besides this one hahahhaha ;D best wishes
Princess Diana Artemis chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Aww, so sweet! Awesome like always!

And happy birthday!

Princess Diana Artemis
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Very nice Arnie and Lila's story.

I was a bit puzzled at first when you mentioned Arnold was an Elementary School teacher who could afford an European vacation... until you mentioned Helga is a writer; she surely is paying most of it.

Keep the good writing.
PokeshippersShadow1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That was hilarious. But it did take me a while to picture Arnie laughing XD But it was funny once I got the picture in my head. I loved it.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Happy B day hope you had a nice day and lots of presents, Anyway this is an adoreable fic here cool job with Arnie and Lila's thoughs and the descption of the wedding. I also think they make a cute couple and you should defeinly do that follow up
NintendoGal55 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
You cracked the code, Singr! :D This was a nice little read!

No worry Lila, it's just the beginning! Your happy ending is yet to come! Go for it! Same to you too, Arnie. X3

I like Arnie, I don't find him all that creepy. He's just different. XD LOL! And you captured the jealousy Arnold faces toward him when it comes to Helga. Hahaha! XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love you, Snuggle Bunny! *Snuggles you*