Reviews for Hey, Mizuki
iris chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
what the hell ONESHOUT THINK but it was ok
pluckedwings chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This was one of my first manga series (and ships, actually). It's nice to see them getting a bit more backstory in your fic, thanks for writing this! Mizuki and Ahito are so cute here
ForgottenbeautyTMS chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Wow! I'm impressed! Liked this fic alot!
Sherry Furude chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Whoa! You're fic is so good and nice! It's very nice. It makes me feel... a warm feeling. It's like... when you hug or kiss someone, and you feel his or her skin is warm and soft, and you know that person loves you in some way (as a friend, as a boyfriend/girlfriend, as a brother/sister)... and you don't want to stop hugging or kissing him or her, you just want to stay that way. It's like that. I hope you know what I'm talking about.

In only some words: I really like your fic, it's written very well and it makes me feel a warm and soft feeling. Thank you for sharing it with the world!
ElvaUkitakeAivaStein chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Hey El here (obviously) I love the angst that you fed your story it's realy quite beautiful. I just found this fic recintly (again sorry if spelled wrong) and now i love it. you know i'm kinda sad that i found so little fics of Hibiki's magic. O well if i feel that way then maybe i should take some form action huh... Yea i think i will. But... Aw forget it i'll do it not immediantly of course first i need to do some things of course... Anywayz forget my babble talk i want say... I LOVED IT! XD - El out
TheGreenSquiggly chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I wasn't sure how this was going to go because the story is so sparse, but...

I almost cried. Even as simple as this story is, the emotion in it was very well conveyed. I liked this story a lot, thank you.
BriAnon chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Good heavens! No reviews? This is horrifying! Anyways, this was beautiful and well written. It made me tear up. It's rather sad that this manga isnt that popular, its absolutely stunning.
theatrelove123 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh, it's so sweet! Ahito's character really comes through in this oneshot, and I love his sensitive side. The structure is great, and the emotion is lovely. Great work! Keep writing please!