Reviews for Father
LolHeroine chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
I cannot believe Lelouch is a bitch mothafucking faggot here (sorry for the language) I expected this to be a Lelouch x Shirley Fanfiction but it is a fanfic that Lelouch hates his son and dates a girl when she loved Shirley this is so wrong well at least Lulu took Shirleys First kiss and also her Virginity LOL XD but make Shirley come back I'm in desperate of Lulu x Shirley Fanfictions because some people are weird they write SuzaLulu,LuluClovis,SchiniezelLulu and some pairings I dont like LuluKallen and CCLulu no offense but pls revive Shirley
01RandomUsername10 chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
I read this late at night and then had a dream that it continued the next day I was like wtf what happened to the rest wait a second...anyway now I'm angry because my dream was really good! I'll just pretend it continued and all that stuff happend. But if you're not continuing it because you have no ideas then...yeah. Message me or something.
Tracyy chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
Omg! Please make Shirley comeback! Like it was some just misunderstanding, or anything blah blah and she didnt died! And there she walks into the Palace to see Joseph having coffee in the right, and lelouch with sophia making out in the left. That would be so gooood. Payback time for Lulu. *Evil Laugh Bwahahahaha!
Ceci0229 chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
OMG! ITS REALLY GOOD! CONTINUE !
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
This is getting really good! I can't wait to see what happens next so please update soon! Poor Joseph! T-T
Morgiee chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
ohmygosh! update soon! i can't wait to see what happens!
Fullmetal Angel 17 chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Ohhh, now it makes sense. Thanks for answering my question, Lashloseus. And, yeah, you did make Lulu into a total douchebag. But I have faith that you'll return his personality to the way it was before. If not, well...you don't wanna know what'll do if you don't. ;P

Though, I'm surprised by how young Lelouch and Shirley were when Joseph was conceived. Hopefully, you'll give us readers the answer to how this occurred? _

But speaking of douchelouch (lol), I was really shocked by his behavior towards his son's situation. I know he's supposed to be this heartless bastard and all. BUT, REALLY? He can worry a little! His son could have been killed, or murdered, or raped, and he was treating it as though he had to choose between eating a ham or turkey sandwich for lunch? Geez! Sayoko can go ahead and count me into the heartbroken brigade because I felt utterly sorry for Joseph (who has to take all of Lelouch's crap) and, for the first time ever, I deep hatred towards his dad.

(I think about a million Lulu fangirls just heard me and are currently sharpening their pitchforks.)

And poor Joseph. That guy just doesn't hear the end of it, huh? But please, please, please don't let him do anything that'll have me crying for hours! I really like his character too much to see him leave so soon. Ugh, where the heck is Shirley during these moments? DX

Anyways, I'll be looking forward to your next update. Because at this point, your fic is what gets me going through the boring days filled with homework and...(you guessed it) more homework. Though I wouldn't mind if you made the next chapter even longer than this one. But I know that's demanding too much of you, considering your already busy schedule. So I'll end this review with a heartfelt "thanks" for making this chapter just as great as the others and continue to keep a look out for the next update.
MisterSP chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Having read all this, I can only come to one conclusion: This is not a Code Geass fic. It simply doesn't have enough - nothing outside of the odd name - in common with the series to qualify.
Miku Alli chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Lelouch is an assholeeee. Lol.

I would hate being one of his children.

But i'd like knowing him atleast in person so I could obsessively fangirl over him.
Slices chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Grammar:

"So I father called you." I stated profoundly, due to our firm understanding of one another, it wasn't uncommon for us to be brutally honest to each other

""So MY father called you." I stated profoundly, due to our firm understanding of one another, it wasn't uncommon for us to be brutally honest to each other"

Good story keep up the good work

Slices out
Fullmetal Angel 17 chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Geez. Gone a while, you have. But at least you're back for the moment, and with a new chapter no less. So I can excuse your long absence.

As for the chapter, itself, I have to say that I quite enjoyed it. Lelouch having mistresses, Joseph carrying around cigarettes, Lelouch still being a bastard...not what I expected in a ShirLulu fic. But I've gotten over the initial shockers and decided to just go with the flow and see where you take this story. Plus, I like Joseph's character.

And, boy, that last line had me cracking up. Maybe he should of went with meaningless, no strings attached sex like his father does. Lol.

But on another note, isn't Joseph young? I mean, the first chapter had me thinking that he was in elementary school. Yet, he knows about his dad's "sex tools", carries around cigarettes, and has thought about doing some of the things his father does. Yeah, kids tend to copy the actions of their parents. And yes, being the son of Lelouch gives him an advantage in academics. But, wow, this kid acts older than he is. So how old is he really? Just a curiosity question is all.

But I'm glad you plan to incorporate Shirley in the story, even if it's just memories of her. But ShirLulu moments, memories or not, are still welcomed in my book.

So I hope to see another update soon. But maybe that's just asking too much of you. So I'll wait until the day you update again.

Good job and good luck with work, Lashloseus! \(o)/
Dave19941000 chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
;I should have gone with sex;

LOL XD
Miku Alli chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
OMG! Good fic! Can't wait till next chapter.
fallacies chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Interested in seeing more of this! :D
Fullmetal Angel 17 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Ooh, this sounds promising. Hm...let's see here...

Lelouch has a son. Kudos.

Lelouch smok-what? Why the hell is something so...so FILTHY touching his lips? Damn it! Only Shirley has rights to those!

And he's a bastard in this fic? WTH, Lashloseus!

Ok, ok. I'm calming down now. Where was I? Oh...

Yay. Sayoko is on here. That's always good.

But why are they talking about Shirley like...she's...dead? Oh damn it! She's dead?

Now I'm depressed about this whole situation! This better end well (with a possible appearance by Shirley?).

But enough of my useless ranting. This chapter, other than the obvious disappointments, looks like a good start to what I expect to be a good story. So please keep this up. I really want to see where you take this.