Reviews for Wake Me When the Sun Goes Down
sajen.freyberg chapter 1 . 3/1
There are no circumstances under which Stefan would have told Elena about Katherine, he was an unscrupulous completely irredeemable emotionally abusive liar who never told anyone the truth about anything unless Damon's hand was around his heart.
sajen.freyberg chapter 21 . 8/4/2016
I hate Stefan so much. He clings to his baseless relationship with Elena too long, the only basis to Stefan and Elena is that Elena is Stefan's stand in for Katherine. Not to mention that he's selfish, hypocritical and everything he claims his brother is. Whereas Elena have trust, friendship and the fact that they're exactly alike to back up their relationship.
11bloob chapter 14 . 6/11/2015
I love ur story
Guest chapter 47 . 4/25/2015
i loved ur story sooo much. this is some quality fanfic
sup3rN00b chapter 47 . 2/6/2015
I know it's a little late in the game to get feedback on this story, but I waited until I finished it to write you a note. This was one of the best Delena stories I've ever read and I am looking forward to reading what else you've you've written. I'm new to the TVD world- came in on season 5 halfway through after reading all the LJ Smith books and then watching all the Vampire Diaries episodes on NETFLIX. I'm hooked.
The most unimportant thingihaveto say I waited to last BEST writer I've ever read in all of fanfiction! Thank you!
lovetoreadaa chapter 47 . 6/11/2014
Today was my day off so I have been reading ALL day! Wonderful, beautiful, angsty, just perfect story! Can't wait to read your other work!
lovetoreadaa chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
My aching and tormented heart! WOW! You are a rockstar with the angst! I'm crying! Awesome job!
lovetoreadaa chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
I literally just gasped and cried out loud when Damon said Katherine's name. Oh my poor heart
lovetoreadaa chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
Aww poor Damon... I'm glad he clung to Elena rather than push her away... at least in this chapter!
lovetoreadaa chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
GOSH Damon is hurting MY feelings! He doesn't know which way he wants to go and I'm glad you told us about Damon thinking Katherine is still in the tomb waiting for him because that's critical information!
lovetoreadaa chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Aawww! She's so free with Damon. Stefan stifles her!
lovetoreadaa chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Brilliant blood tasting scene! I can imagine human Damon sketching.. I think that was a great touch! He's upping his game! Oh to be in Elena's shoes!
lovetoreadaa chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Damon just can't stay away! He's amping up his flirty behavior, too.
lovetoreadaa chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
LOVE! I love how angsty it was when Damon just left Elena alone in her room without a word. That would hurt my feelings lol... I think it was very telling that Elena asked Damon why he was there of he didn't like her... it was eye opening for Damon. I would feel rejected by Damon too, if I were Elena and that makes my heart clench. I LOVE angst!
lovetoreadaa chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Haha, I truly am enjoying this story. I'm so glad I ran across it. I really like the voices you've created with the characters, the imagery is amazingly descriptive and those two characteristics mark an awesome writer in my books. Fantastic job!
1,169 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »