Reviews for Dazed and Confused
Child of the Rune chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I. Loved. That!

'Twas stunningly amazing.

Some minor spelling or grammar issues, but tiny really and does not detract at all from the brilliant story you've created!

I love this, your Madam Crimp and what a clever way of inputting our boys together, without getting super slashy with no reason. Not that that's bad... Or anything... Anyway.

I love this, I love your style of writing and your portrayal of the characters which I imagine to be exceedingly awesome.
It was fabulicuous!
SoulMore chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
FAN!
The AntiCoolant chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
i was about to get mad at this...it sounded much too sad to be ended like this!...but it's not ended so i can get on about how awesome it was!...I can't think of another word to describe it, it was great, though sirius seems like a jerk. And its a sort of sweet and sour feel whenever you mention that snape is as ugly as a toad. I dont think it was that bad but he was supposed to be unattrative, and people who are his fans seem to forget this completely when writing their stories. Im sort of mixed but more towards the positive that you didn't forget this. I'll be waiting for an update!
MarauderOfSlytherin chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This is the most amazing fanfic I've ever read. I'm not over exaggerating or kidding or anything, it's great. Sirius and Severus are my favourite characters in Harry Potter, and it's nice to see them getting along in a fanfic that doesn't make them gay and suddenly throwing away their hatred and loving each other or anything ridiculous like that. (Sorry Sirius/Severus fans, I don't like that kind of stuff.)

They're getting along as friends, and for a reason. I really liked the whole understanding each other thing, it was great. You're right, if these two had taken the time to get to know each other, they'd probably be friends.

And along with that amazing idea there, it was also hilarious! I was laughing pretty much the whole time, it was brilliant!

Sorry this review is so long, I'm just trying to put into words how great this fic is and how much I enjoyed reading it :) You should continue it!
Archea chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Aaaaaaargh! the last sentence all but killed me - even the formidable Mrs Crimp won't prevent doom from dooming the two of them, will she? *HEAVES SIGH*

Formidable writing, too- hope for more!
shyfoxling chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Really funny! I love all Madam Crimp's food-related endearments and the wonderful snarky banter between the boys.
green24 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
loved the ending. kept on picturing a shrek looking kid dancing his ass off on a sweaty mattress. lmao.
Sithtar chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Very nice. Is this a one shot or the first chapter in a story? It can work either way.