Reviews for Godzilla: A New Beginning
Culebra del Sol chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
The chapters may be short, but the detail you put into them is extraordinary.
I do have to ask that you change the picture for this story, though. It's very... eugh.
godzillafan1 chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
well I hope you'll won't take so long writing more chapters now sure hope when this new Godzilla movie comes out all you Godzilla writers out there will add more chapters to your stories as well as write new stories since things have been so slow on the Godzilla fanfiction archive write more soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I THINK THAT GOJIRA IS GODZILLA
SupernalGodzilla chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
OH MY GOD! This is an exciting story.

KEEP IT UP!
godzillafan1 chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
well while it's nice that you're still writing this story when is it going to get good? i mean all you've been writing is godzilla causing destruction but when will the second monster appear? will it just be one monster that godzilla will fight? so many questions and so little answers well just do your best and keep writing when you can.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
what do you mean lost track of this story? that doesn't make any sense well at least you didn't quit on this story anyway when's gigan going to appear? i sure hope that you will be writing more new chapters very soon and take so much ridiculous time to do it just this a really interesting story! please write what happens next and soon!
UltramanReddo chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Nice to see this story being updated again
SupernalGodzilla chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Oh trust me Bill, you have no idea who you are facing.
eric peterson chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
why haven't you written any new chapters? this seems like a really good story! you should really get back to writing it!
godzilla898 chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
It's been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.

I like this story a lot. There's 2 typos in the first chapter (waste/waist and tree/three), but they're not too bad. I also really liked how Gojira's attacking of the ship was presented as animalistic defense, instead of RAWR ITZ GIANT MONSTAR IT KEELS U.
Snakemaster-S chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Yeah it's short, but glad you updated! Love it!
godzilla898 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Gojira is out for revenge. And huge. Plus there's Gigan. Lots of world-wide chaos. At least it's one of the few Godzilla fics that doesn't take place in Japan.
mynameisthedoctor chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Don't worry about "Drawing it out too long" I think the longer the better. My ideal page size is measured by the scroll rectangle bar being so small it's a square. Sorry for my fanboyish geekasm in my first review. I was typing fast and hit "submit" before I could really check my work. I feel like a fool for mangling Godzilla's name into "Godilla". I normally add my suggestions for future chapters in separate reviews from ones that talk about how good the story is so far. But seriously good work so far and will there be other earth kaiju? (Mothra is still my other favorite.)
Ian Greene chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Oh, I get it, the enemy's going to be Gigan. Uh, not to offend but I would have preferred an enemy like King Ghidorah, SpaceGodzilla, Orga or even the Dark Horse comic monster Bagorah (to put it in short a mean-ass devil bat that looks as if a vampire bat had been humped by one of the Gyaos from Gamera).
KeizerGodzilla chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
I liked it,the new beggining thing is a nice twist,and makes for a good alternate setting.