Reviews for Memoria
Guest chapter 14 . 2/18/2014
Love it! Anzu x Naruse! Plz update i love this stuff!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
I really like this, when will you be updating?
AccKill0 chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
OMGG Suzuki is so cute! So, how much people have we got liking Anzu? LOL, three. Not that i mind, i love reverse harems! Naruse, Axel, and Suzuki now. I don't know why people hate Anzu, she seems fine to me. My friend who also reads this story says Hoshino also likes Anzu but I'm just like, "WHATT? PSHH, NOOOO -_-" This is a really great story and really well written! :) I feel as if its already an anime ! xo
Summer2012 chapter 14 . 6/8/2012
I love your fanfic but I don't like how Anzus weak and useless. Her Alice is pretty much useless too. I think it'd be A LOT more interesting if she inherited Mikans or Natsunes Alice.
Arina chapter 14 . 4/23/2012
Love your fanfic! Not that I'm rushing you or anything but hasn't it been awhile since you've updated? I LOVE your story and want to read more! XD
IhateValentino55 chapter 12 . 11/30/2011
*Throws a brick at whitedove* I MISSED YOU!, I love this story so far
Ice Princess Alice chapter 14 . 11/24/2011
Cool story! I guess its kinda traditional... ya know how they don't like eachother, then they go through an adventure, and BING BANG BOOM! They're best friends.

I love the humor,though,I get the feeling that this story screams 'tragety'... hahaha..

Update soon!
Hazel chapter 13 . 10/24/2011
I just want to point out one thing.

Hazel eyes do NOT have geen in are simply a combo of brown,red,and gold.I was just wondering,since hazel eyes can change colors over time,can Anzu have more of a reddish color like Natsume?Sorry...I'm just obsessed with Anzu's eyes...

Oh,if you're looking for piano music,you should check out Winter Sleep by Olivia 's pretty cool since she's half Japanese and half American.

I don't want to pressure you, updating!:)
SilentVanilla chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
Please update soon. I really want Anzu to meet her parents at AA. This is a truly amazing story. I don't mean to pressure you with this review.
Sammy chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Nice!Though you might want to update a bit more soon, Christina...

This is soooo cute!

update soon!
Ice Princess Alice chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
Isn't Hoshino the name of the weather user that lost his alice?

So Sad):

Oh yeah...he hasn't really been appearing much in the story,has he?Ah,well...UPDATE SOON
beachie chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
Lemme guess..Maiko's adopted?
nanako arisu 334 chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
COULD YOU UPDATE ALREADY?

thannks!~

P. with the romance![squeals]
lorenette chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
Cool!

Anzu should,like,have the fire 'd be so could've put a nullification stone in her to temporarily hide that ,it does wear off soon.

I wonder what Naruse would do...I THINK Axel likes Anzu,and i KNOW Suzuki Mako's secrets soon!

UPDATE!
minna chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
Un...This is REALLY confusing...First of all,what is Maiko hiding?Does this mean she's,like,not really Hotaru's and luca's daughter?like adopted?Second,who killed Shimizu Rokuro?Was it Espera,Isamu,Kae,or someone else?Oh,does Naruse like Anzu or something?I would love it if Anzu secretely had the fire alice without even knowing and Ice are opposites, and opposites attract!Naruse and Anzu forever!I get the feeling Axel likes Anzu,and i KNOW Suzuki Suzuki would look good with 's fire alice could cause a Forest Fire,like with her eyes could like change to cinnamon ,please let her have fire alice!But not the life-shortening[i don't want her to die!]update soon!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »