Reviews for In the end
SurrealSerpent chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Excellent. I've been wondering whether I should buy Linkin Parks album.. :)
David chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
don't try writing like that again (no offence)
Corundum Advance chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Holy Crap, this is good stuff.

Suggestion: Maybe add the bridge, but that's not necessary.

I knew In The End had a connection somewhere, just I've found it.

I'll never listen to the song the same again.

That happens to me with songfics, I'll read a really good one, and get full meaning of the lyrics.

It creeps me out.

Corundum Advance
Misty8 chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Dang, I thought that it was Tobias with the guitar until the very end. It was confusing, I guess because of the format you used with the () and the "". Could you go read my fanfics and songfic to Animorphs, please?
matthew chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
it was ok
Rachel9466 chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Another song-fic on this song? I better write one myself. Anyway, very cool! :)
kd chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
Loved it! I'm a big fan of Linkin Park, and you portraied (spare me the spelling lectures, will ya? In the End, at least I thought, really well! By the bye, the last bit was clever too!

Keep writin'!

~kyrstaldragon
Malenkaya chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
I loved this one. I've read so many songfics 2 this song, it's not even funny. But this one was just awesome.
Blade891 chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
rocking story
animorpher chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Cool song was one of my fave. charactors
Ax chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
*tear* omg, that was soooooooooooooooooooooo sad... i really liked it... song fit perfectly... *cries* I DIDN'T WANT RACHEL TO DIE! SHE WAS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! (but so was Jake, and Marco *sigh, me love marco!*, and Cassie, and Ax, and Tobias... you get the idea...) yeah, i really liked it. and about the author's note at the end, no one i know hates rachel... i know that i at least really liked her. thats why she comes back in my trilogy! (Read it, its very good, the first part is called The Contact, the second is The Carried, and i havent posted the third one yet) well, i liked! ur a talented author!
Forlay chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
It's a solid video, and I like the song, of course. I can only nitpick one line, and that's when it says that even during the first invasion of the Yeerk Pool, Rachel didn't want to save people, only kill them. I'm sure we could debate for hours on whether or not that's how she felt, but that's my position on it. Good job.
Gretl517 chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
That was nice. I loved how it was Jake singing! Grrr, I had been wanting to do a songfic for this song, but now if I do one it'll look dumb in comparison. :-) You left out a few parts, like the part that says "in spite of the way you were mocking me/acting like I was part of your property . . .". Was that on purpose or a mistake? Fantastic!
Shivanfire chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
This is kind of bloodthirsty. Rachel wasn't like that until late in the story, and even then she was only a little ashamed of it.
belia chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
It so sweet and sad...:sob sob: