Reviews for Makoto's Senpai
Byakugan789 chapter 4 . 6/14
this would have been much better if ranma had been makoto's senpai.
Spica75 chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Pretty good. Hope you start writing again sometime.
jaelin910 chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
that omake is horrible
Ashleythetiger chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Ukyo and Makoto two faves of mine

no yuri tho i am glad to see (not that that is bad)

anymore chaps?

kinda enjoyed this

most stories like this have ryoga as sempai or ranma...

ranma has enough on his plate ryoga has enough problems with akane...
Spokavriel Daniel T. Stack chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Why isn't this being continued yet? Its been a while. Is it because it has only on average 2 reviews per chapter?

I have a suggestion for the Youma. Because of it using up its Dark Kingdom energies and running off of Love along with Ranma and Ryouga's Ki what about the Moon Healing Escalation end up "Purifying" her into a human child that if someone did a DNA test would appear to be the daughter of Ranma-chan and Ryouga. Maybe even have her take on the name Sakura Bloma Saotome. Wanting to avoid the Hibiki curse by not taking the name.

Maybe even have Chibi-Usa get introduced to the story and know her as a friend. You did mention she had shown up after all.

Just imagine Bloma calling Ranma Momma in front of Nodoka. How would that effect her idea of Manly when she discovers the truth about Ranko?
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
funny as hell and interesting to boot! please continue!
Ioga chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
Wow, this was tough reading. The combination of having no Sailor Moon background and limited Ranma knowledge made the story just breathtakingly random. I had a momentary reprieve of familiarity when a Monty Python cross showed up... ;)

Btw, I had to learn how to make okonomiyaki to get over the confused mental images whenever Ukyo was cooking (things like: is it stuff on a stick? is it vegetables, meat or fish? is it rolls, does it have rice?). It was actually quite ok. I approve of this message. But I still think okonomiyaki has got to be the least leftover-cake-sounding word that I've come across in a dozen languages.

In random news: I suspect "the Ucchan's" should be just "Ucchan's". There was a reference to Plato's chariot allegory that I think was probably yours - with this kind of material, it's a good idea to hold the reader's hand a bit more to make sure the joke carries home (I've got about half a year worth of studies of philosophical history ye olde Sofian maailma piled up under my belt, and the reference draws a blank).

Thanks for this! Now write something more, I'm fresh out of stuff to read. ;)
Hammerchuckery chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Please update! This story is too too good.
mynameisthedoctor chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Hmm not bad. I like Bloma enough even though she is a villain it would be a bummer to have her die or something unless it would be really funny.
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Excellent!
Hiryo chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Great story and hope to read much more of it!
Bobboky chapter 4 . 7/27/2010