Reviews for Marvelous
ItsNatalie chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Perfect!
Stars May Fall chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I loved how Arthur probably know what her test was but he failed at it anyway, because he wanted to...he wanted to kiss her. I loved in this story the amount of detail that you gave the surrounding and Ariadne's memory.

Thank you for the story.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
beautiful story, and i really enjoyed how they flirted so intellectually, using mind games and arguments.
Secret Storywriter chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That was so adorable! And not in an overly cute sense either. It was just so thought out and unexpected, that it was cute. If tat makes any sense. lol.

WRITE MORE.
Spottie.Loves.Pie chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Wow. I do believe I have been just blown away.

That was GREAT writing. It still managed to be in character, yet was detailed and realistic. It's like I just read an Inception deleted scene or something. Just...mind boggling. I think this is the best Inception one-shot I've read so far.

I'm off to visit your profile and see if you have anymore Inception fics. xD
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Arthur sneaking into her dream...love it :)
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Haha loved the ending.
yume824 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Well, that was... marvelous? There was no better way to describe it. Hope to see more stories from you :)

yume824
Cinimonn chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
! That was Marvelous :D I love that you raised my hopes up, dump them in the sewers, and then picked it up again. lol please write more of this couple. I can't wait to read more of your work :)
raspberry-rave chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Wow - this happens to be the first Inception fanfiction I've read and even though I ship Arthur/Eames more than Arthur/Ariadne, this fic definitely got to me on that emotional level where you can't help but root for them to get together. Great job describing Ariadne's architecture and Arthur was wonderfully in character. :)
punctured-hearts chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
8D Wow

I loved it Perfect amount of everything. no over powering fluff, even though i love the fluff, and not too much detail.

Good Job
anonymous jane chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Lovely idea
Sareh chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This is a brilliant fic. I had thought that Arthur was real, but how did he wake up before Ariadne did? Clearly she fell into a bathtub, but what was his 'kick'?

I think both characters are remarkably well-written and expressed. I look forward to reading more of your fics in future.
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Wonderful story, really. :)
totallyPSYCHED chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Confusing but in a good way, I like it :)