Reviews for The Cerinian In Me
SpaceCat010 chapter 24 . 7/16/2019
"What if Fox's father had never died?"
Fox's father dies
mfw

Jokes aside, this is a really good story I frequently find myself re-reading. Awesome work.
kristinalprime23 chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
Internal power to enable. [Enabled]
External power to disable. [Disabled]
Primary weapons to enable. [Enabled]
Secondary weapons to enable and prime. [Primed]
Astrogation systems to enable. [Enabled]
Life support to enable. [Enabled]
Deflector shields to enable and prime. [Primed]
Targeting systems to enable. [Enabled]
Alpha interface to enable. [Enabled]
Beta interface to prime. [Primed]
Twin lasers to enable. [Enabled]
Nova bombs to prime. [Primed]
Star-flight mode to enable. [Enabled]
All-range mode to prime. [Primed]
All systems go. [Acknowledged; all systems are go. Arwings primed and ready.]
TMK0009 chapter 24 . 10/2/2017
This was an awesome story to say the least, would love to see a sequel or at least a one shot where Krystal helps Fox learn how to be a proper Cerinian, like helping him learn telepathy and all that stuff during a vacation to Cerinia.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/30/2017
Fuck, what's Krystals last name?!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/30/2017
Союз нерушимый республик свободных

Сплотила навеки Великая Русь.

Да здравствует созданный волей народов

Единый, могучий Советский Союз!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/31/2016
Even if this story has been up for a while, I swear it must have come from the golden days when fanfiction was amazing. Now that's not to say that there isn't stories or there that won't come into their own but by the Gods that was an amazing story. One of the best ones I have read on the site in a long while. My good sir I am proud to say that you and your colleagues who wrote and betad this story are amazing writers. I look forward to reading more of them in time. By your leave good sir have a grand day.
Gordon Ramsay chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
WHERE'S THE LAMB SAUCE
Shadow Of The Pack chapter 24 . 10/1/2015
This was an amazing story and I had so much fun reading it. It felt like I was actually there with Fox and the gang. Anyone who read this should definitely read The Pen Vs The Sword's other stories.
A human being chapter 11 . 5/3/2015
I understood the story, then you changed up by saying that Fox was the savior. :[
A human being chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I found how you made James act; it seems as if he was actually said that. Anyways good job you are a better writer than I can ever be.

-A (random) human being
Sterling Blade chapter 24 . 3/2/2015
I finally got around to reading the rest of it... Oh my god, I love it! Absolutely love it. And very clever what you did at the end, the thing with the title and everything.

I also realize something while reading, Olletho is an ambigram for Othello. Maybe I'm not the first to have realized it, and it would surprise me if i was, but it very much caught my attention once I actually realized it.

Over all, very good show Pen, Sword, author person. Ya done good.
Plazmatik chapter 24 . 2/20/2015
A well made story, glad I read it. Just wish James survived
Plazmatik chapter 9 . 2/16/2015
Ollethoshould work on his people skills. Makes them want to kill you less. I like what I'm reading so far
Adams7 chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
...They're orcs...
Mitch3ll6900 chapter 24 . 12/6/2013
Mitch 'The Fox': SEQUEL SEQUEL XD.

yes I agree with Mitch. there should be a sequel.