Reviews for The Cerinian In Me
Guest chapter 24 . 12/31/2016
Even if this story has been up for a while, I swear it must have come from the golden days when fanfiction was amazing. Now that's not to say that there isn't stories or there that won't come into their own but by the Gods that was an amazing story. One of the best ones I have read on the site in a long while. My good sir I am proud to say that you and your colleagues who wrote and betad this story are amazing writers. I look forward to reading more of them in time. By your leave good sir have a grand day.
Gordon Ramsay chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
WHERE'S THE LAMB SAUCE
Shadow Of The Pack chapter 24 . 10/1/2015
This was an amazing story and I had so much fun reading it. It felt like I was actually there with Fox and the gang. Anyone who read this should definitely read The Pen Vs The Sword's other stories.
A human being chapter 11 . 5/3/2015
I understood the story, then you changed up by saying that Fox was the savior. :[
A human being chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I found how you made James act; it seems as if he was actually said that. Anyways good job you are a better writer than I can ever be.

-A (random) human being
Sterling Blade chapter 24 . 3/2/2015
I finally got around to reading the rest of it... Oh my god, I love it! Absolutely love it. And very clever what you did at the end, the thing with the title and everything.

I also realize something while reading, Olletho is an ambigram for Othello. Maybe I'm not the first to have realized it, and it would surprise me if i was, but it very much caught my attention once I actually realized it.

Over all, very good show Pen, Sword, author person. Ya done good.
Plazmatik chapter 24 . 2/20/2015
A well made story, glad I read it. Just wish James survived
Plazmatik chapter 9 . 2/16/2015
Ollethoshould work on his people skills. Makes them want to kill you less. I like what I'm reading so far
Adams7 chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
...They're orcs...
Mitch3ll6900 chapter 24 . 12/6/2013
Mitch 'The Fox': SEQUEL SEQUEL XD.

yes I agree with Mitch. there should be a sequel.
Mitch3ll6900 chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
Pen you should be flattered that she tried to make you happy. I guess there is no pleasing some people...
KaijuKnight chapter 24 . 10/19/2013
While I obviously didn't have a hand in reading this while it was still in production, I am very happy with the story overall. It is a very nice take on the SF universe and despite your misgivings about your abilities, it came off very well. I would actually love to see a sequel to this. Maybe pick up right after the epilogue and turn Krystal's pregnancy into a fight for the teams survival.

I was kind of surprised that Fox didn't develop telepathy of his own. I mean the prophecy said he would be reborn as a cerinian. Cerinians are telepathic... Not a complaint, just an observation. Very nice story.

Stay Frosty!
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 24 . 4/28/2013
Well. I enjoyed this story a lot, even though I stopped reading about halfway through a while ago (not because I found it boring, but my mind kept on spinning new stories).

Anyway, my only, mind you, only criticism that I have is that we, the readers, are left in the dark about the strange Gnarsh, because Fox did not ask who or what the Gnarsh are until sometime later in the story, when we are meeting them, and for some reason he seems to know all about them.

Other than that one little thing, you wrote an awesome story. That is all.
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Hehe! I like this very much. Good thing I stumbled across it.
Dayton17 chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
Wow! What a read! I feel as though I'm a tad bit late, but I am still quite happy that I found this story! I enjoyed every chapter of this story and am kind of sad it has to end. Although it had to end I enjoyed the ending and enjoyed the little conversations between sword and pen (and there may have been a third, forgive me for not knowing). But all in all I am happy that I found this story and thankful that you guys were gifted with such talents. I hope to read more from you!
Sincerely,