Reviews for The Cerinian In Me
Mitch3ll6900 chapter 24 . 12/6/2013
Mitch 'The Fox': SEQUEL SEQUEL XD.

yes I agree with Mitch. there should be a sequel.
Mitch3ll6900 chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
Pen you should be flattered that she tried to make you happy. I guess there is no pleasing some people...
KaijuKnight chapter 24 . 10/19/2013
While I obviously didn't have a hand in reading this while it was still in production, I am very happy with the story overall. It is a very nice take on the SF universe and despite your misgivings about your abilities, it came off very well. I would actually love to see a sequel to this. Maybe pick up right after the epilogue and turn Krystal's pregnancy into a fight for the teams survival.

I was kind of surprised that Fox didn't develop telepathy of his own. I mean the prophecy said he would be reborn as a cerinian. Cerinians are telepathic... Not a complaint, just an observation. Very nice story.

Stay Frosty!
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 24 . 4/28/2013
Well. I enjoyed this story a lot, even though I stopped reading about halfway through a while ago (not because I found it boring, but my mind kept on spinning new stories).

Anyway, my only, mind you, only criticism that I have is that we, the readers, are left in the dark about the strange Gnarsh, because Fox did not ask who or what the Gnarsh are until sometime later in the story, when we are meeting them, and for some reason he seems to know all about them.

Other than that one little thing, you wrote an awesome story. That is all.
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Hehe! I like this very much. Good thing I stumbled across it.
Dayton17 chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
Wow! What a read! I feel as though I'm a tad bit late, but I am still quite happy that I found this story! I enjoyed every chapter of this story and am kind of sad it has to end. Although it had to end I enjoyed the ending and enjoyed the little conversations between sword and pen (and there may have been a third, forgive me for not knowing). But all in all I am happy that I found this story and thankful that you guys were gifted with such talents. I hope to read more from you!
Sincerely,
Dayton
Jessica chapter 24 . 12/31/2012
I luv ur story and i wish it could go on but i understand y u had to end it the ending was awsome i wish you would of said if slippy met amanda and falco was dating katt i luved it please if its not a bother make more if you dont mind
Comrade chapter 24 . 9/8/2012
This story should go on the wall of fame! :D
enderlink chapter 24 . 8/19/2012
that was an epic series!
Hoenn Master96 chapter 24 . 5/31/2012
Well then, I bid you, adieu.

Signed: Hoenn Master, forever a patriot.
Hoenn Master96 chapter 23 . 5/31/2012
Welp, now all I want is James to live again.
Hoenn Master96 chapter 22 . 5/31/2012
Fox, you coward.
Hoenn Master96 chapter 21 . 5/31/2012
You're still cruel for that little stunt you pulled.
Hoenn Master96 chapter 20 . 5/31/2012
So... You killed off James... Harsh.
Hoenn Master96 chapter 19 . 5/31/2012
And now it all comes to a head.