Reviews for Driving Force
Rast chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Hmmm. Nice. I've never been a huge fan of Jet (mainly because I was worried he would block Kataang, lol) but I really like what you've done with him here. Why...well, not necessarily because it makes me feel for him but because I think you've nailed how he feels about himself and his past. His whole motivation against the Fire Nation, being a huge bastard to get revenge-you've done an excellent job of getting his emotions across with all the dark intensity and without the emo-ness. (Er, does that make sense?) Anyway, nicely done :)
bombalurima chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
this was intense. i can't believe no one's reviewed it yet (seriously?) because i thought it was good. like, good, good.

very dark and very brutal...but it would have to be considering jet and his personality. if this had really happened, i can certainly see where more of jet's burning hatred for the fire nation comes from.

jet is one of my favorite characters, simply because of how dynmanic he is, and your take on the night his parents' died brought a whole new level to his loathing.

yeesh, i still have goosebumps...

anyhow, i was very impressed with this one. i'm hoping to publish a jet story of my own soon, so this was just the sort of inspiration i needed! wonderful job on this one! :D