Reviews for Thirty Truths
Nerdy-self99 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I love the story so far. Do you think I could use the idea. Not for X-Men though, you have that fandom covered pretty well
But Friends Make Secrets chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
I liked this! Interesting facts. I liked how some were like mini-stories in themselves while others just alluded to a bigger story. Please continue! I'd love to see more! :)
lychee loving chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
So I decided to come back and re-read this. It's even better the second time around. I love little looks into the characters' thoughts like this. So interesting!
Nerdy-self99 chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
so far i have LOVED every one of these. this chapter was really good. can you do one about gambit next?
Graydon's baby girl chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE (Do you get the gist yet?) PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE!
aecul chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
Aww, I liked this.

I liked how much it talked about his past. I guess most chapters did that with the other characters too, but Toad isn't someone I know much about, so it was interesting to read.

My favorites were 21 and 23, because they're fun.

"Back before he joined the Brotherhood, Todd tried to kill himself. It was Scott that saved him, though the X-Man doesn't seem to remember doing that now."

Is this from the X-Men: Evo comics? I feel like I remember reading something like that once.

I also loved 27; really sweet. And 28 because it makes sense.

I think you did a great job. :)
HidanKakuzuFanGirl chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Nightcrawler please
Jessie07 chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
You know, I found this chapter to be pretty interesting. Keep up the good work and please update soon!
Muse of Storytelling chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Your to hard on yourself, this is really good.
AlyCat3 chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Why are you so upset by this one? I loved it, you gave Toad a depth that most people ignore, usually making him a retard. Can't wait tos see who the next one's about
BlueAiko chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
i could have sworn that you did Kurt too but i don't see his anymore.
Cityoffire1996 chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Hey, I love this story. It's cool to learn about the character's and your chapter on Todd was really good! I was wondering if you could do one about Pyro?

Keep up the good work :)
aecul chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
Awesome! I love Jubilee.

These were really nice and very thoughtful. I liked the Olympics one the best, I think, just because it was unexpected and cool.

Is the part about her fireworks neutralizing brain-washing from the comics? I thought that was an interesting idea.

As always, you present a completely different side of these characters than I would have imagined. These are a lot of fun to read.

Lovely job. :)
Zakiba chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
Your lists are awesome! You should do lists for the Brotherhood. That would be really great.
RisiGurlRox chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
This is a really amazingly unique story! I really like it, and I think you are doing a wonderful job and giving justice to the characters. I think it is great what you've done so far and I look forward to reading more, so please update soon!

Ris