Reviews for The Art of Duct Taping
moon so bright chapter 1 . 3/13
Love the concept.
cko2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Red green and ranma...that is just two damn funny to say the least. Duc tape attacks...
fellow chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Nice.
Ashleythetiger chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
the wonders of duct tape

i myself have used cellotape for a few things

nice read
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hehe, now that was funny. Great stuff, and I can totally see Ranma working out how to utilize a bunch of random stuff in his fighting style.

Well done.
Outcast chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
What's next? Senshi caiming to be his fiancee?
Just in Jest chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Brilliant! Ranma using McGuyver techniques in one story with the kind of insanity you'd expect from the manga. I'd love to see a separate sequel of this.

Great story!

Thanks for writing,

Just in Jest
Hiryo chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Lol Ranma doing all that fun stuff.

Please update soon that fun fanfic.
Ioga chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Ah, the Art of Duct Taping, an Art indeed! I have to admit I've been a bit frustrated with original Ranma, because the way I read manga out of the library (a book here, a book there...) the bombardment of new characters, almost all of which seem to be romantically and/or martially involved with the lead character, is kind of heavy on the memory. (At least in Inuyasha they all were clearly different in looks - and I do recall a couple who managed to have social relations amongs themselves rather than with Inuyasha; points to it for that.)

However, with a generous dose of duct tape, it all seems to fall into place! I think the story flowed nicely, the language is good and the little varying descriptive words for the various characters were very welcome to clear out the rust from my Ranma-fu. Maybe I'll be motivated to read a few original manga books again to refresh the pictures to go with the names. (And you know a fanfic has something going for itself when reading it makes you regain interest for the originals.)

On the other hand, the bondage to Tokyo Mew Mew's ribbon twirling was not healthy! This piece should be rated SL - for severe threat of Sanity Loss. Arrrgh, I regret the time I ever opened those books! ;)
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
*snicker*
TenWings chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
macgyver!
Nysk chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I give this my stamp of approval!

Translation: Sad that there will not be more.
Piemur1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Bwahahahaha! Martial Arts Rhythmic Gymnastics with Duct-tape Ribbons! BWAHAHAHAHAHA~!
Bree R chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hilarious and very original. Very cute and fun work. Would've liked to hear a bit more about the meeting and his Martial Arts Swiss Army Knife or something to that effect as well but as it stands this was great. Thanks very much for sharing brightened up ny day a bit. Added to my favorites.
GirlLoki chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Pretty Good! I would have never thought of a Ranma/MacGyver fic!