Reviews for A Darker Sort of Mage
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Magnifique. Absolutely brilliant. Bravo.
Rasdra chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Interesting, would be interested in more although its unlikely considering when this was posted
me chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
FYI:
"She cocked her head to the side in askance."
what were you trying to do with this sentence? "Askance" means "sideways" already, you don't need to say it again. And you just say "she looked at him askance" rather than "in askance." "In" is unnecessary.

a·skance
/əˈskans/
Adverb
With an attitude or look of suspicion or disapproval: "the reformers looked askance at the mystical tradition".
Synonyms
askant - askew - athwart - sideways - aslant - asquint
Insanity chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is an amazing story hope you continue it
Red Crow chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
oh my gosh! this is gorgeous! i can't wait to read more of this beautiful story!

is my flattery working? is it motivating you to write more? i hope soooo! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This is pretty cool. Will you ever finish it?
smexyforever chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
really like the beginning!
history chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I love your story! I find Merlin hypocritical. I can understand why Harry is like that : being immortal can be boring and modify you moral.
SSC chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I really enjoyed this story, are you planning on adding to it?
Rivenn chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
i would love to see the second chapter of this story.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
A spellbinding fic. Like a bedtime fairytale that makes it hard to sleep. I hope you've continued this. Very interesting to see what events led to a man that Merlin himself fears. I hope Voldy likes his surprise when Harry catches up to the correct time. heh.
Aurora Leon DeLuna chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
update more often XD but still awesome simply awesome simply awesome simply awesome simply awesome simply
Teucrian chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I thought the story was interesting, but not really suited to a one shot, as there is no particular resolution to any of the situations brought up.
Lord Lelouch chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I just stumbled on this story while looking for a Harry Potter fic I remembered reading once(didn't find it though).

I have to say I am impressed. This story is very very good. I mean damn I never would have thought of such a story. Not to mention this story is so well written.

I hope you do continue it, instead of leaving it as a one-shot. I for one really want to see what Arthur and Merlin will think of Harry when they meet him as well as what they would request him to do.

I do very much hope you will continue this story. DOn't worry if you don't get much review. With so many junk in the Harry Potter fanfic archives its so damn hard for anyone to find anything good to read. But this story is a gem.

SO please do continue.
Anna Rosalind chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
oooo I really hope you add more to this story! I feel like you could do a lot with it, and I, for one, definitely want to see where it goes!