Reviews for The Buffoon
Sakihinata chapter 3 . 4/22
cute one
Anna Doherty chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Great story loved the silence comment at the end. Only wish there were more fics for this paring. Anna
RinRin-Chama chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
awwwww, never thought I'd be a fan of goyle/harry, but you've made one out of me *-* that was so sweet(at least the end was)
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
I actually quite enjoy not your everyday pairings there so much fresher than snarry and darry and stuff like that this was really cute and sweet thanks!
sugarbabies chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
strange and beautiful, you are right. thanks
DancingMoon chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
I really like your story 3 nice plot and not the usual stuff...but I have to admit I felt like I'm watching an episode of glee 'cause of the singing...
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
awww Greg's so sweet :)
jay chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
this is such a underrated pairing. thanks alot:)
Houdiji chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
ooooooooooh thats so cute, i like it .
A Smouldering Soul chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Very interesting. Its sad that his character is naturally not very smart though.
mattdombast chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
sweet
FuocoAccigliatoDrago chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Look, you and everyone else who is on this bloody petition needs to desist with it. Right now, all I'm seeing are a bunch of spoiled little brats! You people are acting like a small child who had their favorite toy taken away!

So, do us adults a little favor. Stop bitching about something that's going to happen; no matter HOW much you scream about it, and start acting your real age!

Anyway, it won't matter if they delete my stories; cause I have the originals written down on PAPER. Even if they're deleted, I still have the originals.

Ungrateful little brats...
Mika the Dark princess chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Lov it
dem bones chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
This was short but interesting.

Draco is a big git in this fic and it really distracts from the main coupling. It was kind of disappointing with this fact in mind and I kind of wanted Goyle to develop a more interesting personality.

After watching the second movies and reading the last book it's kind of interesting to see how a relationship between Harry and Goyle would work out. Even Draco didn't know much about Goyle and Crabbe and that's saying something but this was nice.
protective-kitsune chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
This was so sweet and I was happily surprised by all the music! I like the fact that you basically keep Greg's IQ the same because it just makes him seem sweeter to me for some reason. And though I do love Draco's song I feel that even if Greg 'copied' him, Greg's song was a much better choice.