Reviews for Real Women
jane-with-a-y chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
WHAT? Aw, now I have to favorite this story. I hope you will repost it in the near future!
Teresa R chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
How sad because I know how she feels
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Wow...such a different Bella. I like it. :)
My-Heart-Of-Music chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Aw, dang! I was all like "YES! A story that sounds amazing and actually speaks English!"

aaaand then I got to this alert. Haha! I will religiously follow your updates ;) Are you getting the story beta'd or are you editing yourself? Just curious :)
ruinedbyrob chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This chapter reads like my life. I was Bella in high school. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

RuinedbyRob
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Aww :)
VeelaWishes chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Oh that's fine! At least you told us. Otherwise I would've been terrified it wasn't coming back up. You must be quite the perfectionist. I can't really remember this for mistakes. They must've been really minor though. I happen to think you're quite articulate and smart. Good luck reposting it, I absolutely loved it the first time around! X
em chapter 43 . 7/22/2011
Thank you for this story, i hope to read what else you post up soon.
litmajoronleave chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I love it! Can't wait to read more. I'm a slow reader haha so please don't pull this story out yet. I liked storylines like these. Thanks for posting this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I loved this chapter! It was almost like you were writing exactly the way I felt when I was in high school. I had such low self-esteem my first three years. I'm all ready really into this story.
AmandaDesiree chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I loved this chapter! It felt like you were writing exactly the way I felt in high school. I'm all ready really into this story.
TREATs-LOVES-FiiON chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
(tippin me HAT off) to bell's..

Cause losing WEIGHT is a

MOTHERKAKaaah..

But AWESOME start!
OPOSOJOJ chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
Loving this story so far!
alexana chapter 43 . 6/27/2011
That was a really great story. There isn't enough stories about Curvibella, and it's a shame because it could help a lot of girls. Thank you for making this story.

I'm overweight and I really don't like my body, but fortunately I've never been bullied and I had/have great friends. I'm still waiting for my Edward though.
miliredo1 chapter 42 . 6/26/2011
good story...will def read the sequel...want to see them have their HEA and i sure hope that they get it