Reviews for Covert
fififolcum chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Continue with the story. I don't watch Covert Affairs but I like the way the story is going.,
Guest chapter 27 . 9/2/2013
This is the best svu story on fanfic i have read for ages... :) wish it didnt end :(
Guest chapter 27 . 8/26/2013
Brilliantly written as always!This was a wonderfuly,exciting and truly entertaining ride for sexy as did an excellent job writing the characters,very it!eo eo eo eo forever...
Singingchick18 chapter 27 . 4/30/2013
I love this story wish there was a sequel.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/14/2013
MAGNIFICENT STORY!LOVE IT!First off,this would make a great movie!See this right here Leight?No matter what you do,it will always be e/o!TStabler give him a call,pass this on,let them see how it is done!We are never getting of this luxury liner!If it sink like the Titanic,we are going down with it!BENSON/STABLER IS FOREVAAAAAAAAAAA!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/13/2013
Absolutely Awesome story!Please give this to Mr Warren Leight!Season 14 is going down hill!The ratings drop drastically.I could be wrong,but I wonder if it had anything to do with the writers,stupid idea of allowing Cassidy the poster boy for screwing around with prostitutes!To become Benson's love interest!EWWWW!On top of that,his integrity is always questionable!T Stabler,if you haven't watch season 14 episode Undercover Blue,please do,I am warning you,that it will be a hard pill to swallow!Seeing Cassidy with her was nauseating,especially when he had to appear in court for rape!Of course he got off in the end,but believe me,at some point we all felt he was guilty,Olivia and Nick was skeptical as well. Cassidy confronted Liv on the court steps after the trial,and more or less told her that she did not trust him!See what I mean about a bad decision,making them a couple?!TRUST ISSUES ALREADY!You see why the writer should never have entertain a relationship with the two of should have let the one night stand they had thirteen years ago remain as is!When Cassidy was on the stand,he had no choice but to admit that he slept with look on Olivia's face was priceless!I was,WTF!Why would the writers place her in another dead end relationship,with a guy who have no morals,and who would sand bag anyone regardless of consequences?Look what he did to Nick!Who is to say he won't do it to Liv,to cover his own ass?After hearing Cassidy saying he slept with Whores,If I was Benson,I would be running for the hills!All I could think of is STD's!Prostitutes are high risk,God knows what Cassidy is carrying!His face look really wrinkled and old,his body to me is frail,I know he is not a lot older,but look at Stabler,he is fifty something years,and is still as sexy as ever!Olivia seem to be doomed to be alone for the rest of her life.I could not help but wonder what the writers will do next,are they going to make Liv contract Aids from Cassidy or any other encounters she might have had through the years,then kill her off!I hope to God not!All I am saying is that people are sick and tired of the games the writer are playing,especially concerning Benson's relationships or the lack there of!A lot of people did not like David Haden including me!But believe me,after seeing the episode with her and Cassidy,I have to say that I wish in a way it was David,because he may have been a bit flaky,but he was respectful toward her,treated her right,and had only thing the writers got right in that episode,is not allowing Cassidy and Olivia to kiss again!THANK THE LORD!Or God for bid doing a bedroom scene!I was truly Cassidy is sleeping with whores!and the writers are allowing a relationship still by degrading her character that way, then they need to stop contradicting themselves,stop using the term conflict of interest among other things,to stop a relationship that should have happen between her and Stabler years ago!They could have let her be with the man she truly love and trusted completely,married or not!Yeah,I said it!Because here she is,having a relationship with a man who have a fetish for whores!Tell me how is that better?Anyway,regardless of what happen,we all know that anyone who get to be her permanent companion,if that ever happen!Will always be second we all know E/O Will ALWAYS BE FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRR!Thank you for this pick me up,you certainly made my day!Fantastic story,excellent writing as always.
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 27 . 12/8/2012
Whoa! That sure wa something. It wa AMAZING! Absolutely INCREDIBLE! At first I thought I wasn't going to like it since it was angst or something like that, but after giving it a try I got hooked. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!
mrs.addiecullen chapter 27 . 11/16/2012
Yay amazing story. I love that Elliot and Olivia are together and glad that Kathy is out of the family and pick.
LivyStabler chapter 27 . 7/4/2012
Wow, that story really got to me from the first chapter. I liked the whole idea of Olivia with the CIA and Elliot only being a case at first. Kathy as the evil? YES! :-) I couldn’t stop reading, so thrilling with all the turns with Cragen and Kline. And I’m glad it ended well for El and Liv. Again a very, very good story. Great writing.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/2/2012
THIS IS MY SHIT RIGHT HERE!Movie material!fucking fantastic T STABLER,brilliant writing.I love the twist and turns,wonderful ending to an absolutely fantastic was truly an exciting ride!Love it!Great stuff.E/O ALWAYS/FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!
svuobsessed2011 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I would like to point out everything i like about this chapter, but i can't because i like everything! Everything about it. And the batshit quote fin said made me bust out laughing in the middle of starbucks! Lol
kisses-A chapter 27 . 4/14/2011
YAAYY! YAAYY! YAAYYY!

SO AMAZINGLY AWESOME!

Sorry I didn't comment on every episode. I was too engrossed in the story to stop and comment!

IM SOO HAPPY THAT THEY ENDED UP HAPPY AND TOGETHER!

kisses-A chapter 18 . 4/13/2011
OMG! SOOO GOOD!

But if either one of them dies I will be seriously pissed.

AWESOME JOB!
ElliotNOliviaSVULover chapter 27 . 3/2/2011
just sat & read this whole story...love it!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/20/2011
I ABSOLUTALY LOVE THIS ENDING! Great job and i am sooo happy that they got to keep the cia director job! I didn't want her to lose it :) Great job!