Reviews for He Ain't Heavy
Hell chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Sam is such a sweet brother, and Tommy's parents are bastards.
YvetZ chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Thank you for this wonderful story, I like the Merlotte brothers very much. Glad to see this lovely little fic. Slash or not doesn't even matter now.

I wish you can write more about this pairing. There's so much potential in their relationship.
Heart Inside of Me chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I liked this story. I think it fit very well within the scope of the show, and now after seeing more of them together, it really does fit. good job on this and thank-you for sharing.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Like how Sam saved Tommy from their horrid parents. A nice ending.
KayBeth13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This is an amazing story, beautifully well written. I really hope you continue this story as I can see real potential for it to become a great story!
DreamingOnPaper chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Your story is very good
thegirlandthepen chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
The first thing which drew me to this story was the title, 'He Ain't Heavy' was a song played at my Uncle's funeral, and it fits the story so perfectly. I too am working on some FanFiction after watching Sunday's episode, and I absolutely loved this.

Your characterisation of Tommy was brilliant, I loved how you wrote in third person yet still added in lots of Tommy's own thoughts. You really stayed true to his 'voice' so well done for that. I look forward to seeing how this story develops, you clearly are a very talented writer.
Kylie Robbins chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Aww :[ Poor thing.

And you know, I like Tommy. I think he's a great addition to the show. And I really hope that things don't have to come to this and that Tommy doesn't get too badly hurt. But if it does happen, I feel like Sam would definitely react similarly to this. And go ape on his mom and Joe Lee's asses...:P
Azzyness chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Loved it! Only a shame it wasn't longer though... I hope you get inspired to add to it!

You got tommy's character perfect! & sam's too, I wish I could kick the crap out of their sorry excuse for parents though...

Azx