Reviews for Blindsided
Shannin chapter 38 . 12/25/2013
I liked the use of i shall believe song and emphasis that liz and max healed each other. I loved max's speech and proposal. Here is to hoping liz walks off the plane or max being on the plane.
Shannon chapter 31 . 12/25/2013
Oh i knew something like that was going to happen. I liked the letters and what was written esp the valentines one. I am hoping for happiness and not have liz die as isabel has her baby. Good chapter though.
Shannon chapter 29 . 12/25/2013
Great. I was wondering when max was going to give her all those letters.
Shannin chapter 28 . 12/25/2013
Good chapters. Great to see what happened to max and liz and how they changed from past to present.
Shannon chapter 25 . 12/24/2013
Did max get help for his issues? Didnt the gang stay in touch with liz over the years and visit? Did liz graduate harvard? Glad max changed back to good. Liked the tess and kyle wedding.
SHannon chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
I liked mAX AND lIZ'S DATE IT SEEMS LIKE FUN. Interesting Michael caught them and I like that he is looking out for liz like a big brother.
Shannon chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
I guess it was a mistake and MAx took advantage by going through Liz's mom.
SHannon chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
Wasn't Liz Max's lab partner in physics? so wouldn't he have seen her then?
SHaannon chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
Now the story is picking up..
Max is smart, athletic and why is he such a prick? cannot wait to find out.
Shannon chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
Interesting. I wonder if Max discovered he is an alien? This also reminds me a little of Gilmore Girls.
GarnetAles chapter 41 . 2/17/2013
"Oh no,my ears!" That was hilarious :) Great ending to a great story. Can't wait to read your next one.
GarnetAles chapter 40 . 2/17/2013
Awwww! Great chapter.
Callista Wolfwood chapter 41 . 2/17/2013
Aww that was a really sweet ending. I really loved your story.
Avid Reader chapter 39 . 2/5/2013
Loved the direction the last three chapters took & I've been eagerly anticipating the next chapter upload from start to finish.
Your a good writer and I've enjoyed how you've developed the characters, please keep writing..
Looking forward to future chapters and future stories by you.
Thank you!
GarnetAles chapter 39 . 2/5/2013
Awww. The last three chapters were awesome. This was definitely my favorite though. I'm so happy they're engaged! Can't wait for the next one.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »