Reviews for Firepaw of SkyClan
love the ch.
so whens the next chapter.
are lightningstrike and dovefeather siblings
KND Operative Numbuh 227 chapter 19 . 2/23
Hoh boy! Things are getting hairier by the minute! Keep updating!
ravenfire
hey can you show how each cat is related?
Mistywater55 chapter 19 . 2/11
Okay fatboychummy I think your mix Lake territory with Forest territory. In Codes of Clans it showed moments when SkyClan shares a border with ThunderClan and with RiverClan. In One story SkyClan tries to cross the River into RiverClan territory to do a raid on RiverClan and the situation actually causes one of the codes in the books.

SkyClan's territory use to be where the twolegplace is in the original series. So SkyClan's territory borders with RiverClan, ThunderClan and ShadowClan. The twolegplace sits behind SkyClan's territory in my story.

Sunningocks still sits between RiverClan and ThunderClan so the battle would still happen there.

RiverClan in the forest territory shares a border with ThunderClan and WindClan in the original series
fatboychummy chapter 8 . 2/9
i just realized that there is no possible way for the riverclan and thunderclan battle to happen in this story. because skyclan shares borders with riverclan and thunderclan, and shadowclan shares with the two also, so on one side riverclan is blocked by skyclan, and the other, riverclan is blocked by shadowclan.
PS. too lazy to sign into my account at this moment...
Brightcloud0915 chapter 10 . 2/9
For Ravenpaw's warrior name how about Ravenshine, or Ravensoul
Brightcloud0915 chapter 17 . 2/9
I really like this story. I have a question. Would you like to have a character in a story I am doing. If you do, do something like this:

Human form: Paula-fifteen year-old girl with white hair and leaf green eyes

Cat form: Leafstar-white she-cat with leaf green eyes
Brightcloud0915 chapter 19 . 2/9
this is good
WyldClaw chapter 19 . 2/9
How will they stop stonetooth and tigerclaw's plans?
spyrofan34 chapter 19 . 2/8
um may i ask why you haven't update for god knows how long and love the ch
yay another chapter
when are you going to post again