Reviews for At Your Service
RatedrKjErIcHo chapter 20 . 12/13/2010
YAY! Magda and John are having a baby. You need to write a sequel to it. I loved this story.
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 20 . 12/12/2010
They are having a baby really? that is going to be one good looking baby! I loved it.
BigSOAFan chapter 20 . 12/11/2010
Aw, I loved the ending! Great ending to a great story. Good job. Ted and Maryse both got what they deserved.
Idcam chapter 20 . 12/11/2010
Aww it's over and they are gonna have a baby! How sweet! Omg plz do an epilogue!
Melilovesraw chapter 20 . 12/11/2010
Sad to see this end but it was a great ending. Maybe down the road some we might see a sequel or a one shot. Lovely ending...

Pinayprincesa chapter 19 . 11/20/2010
Can't wait to find out how the others will react to Magda's return.
Melilovesraw chapter 19 . 11/19/2010
Loved the update... Been trying to review since last night. It will be sad to see it end but I'll be waiting for the next...

Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 19 . 11/18/2010
Magda needs to be at the PPV and beat the hell out of Maryse and maybe take a couple of swings at Ted too.
BigSOAFan chapter 19 . 11/18/2010
I agree with everyone-Magda needs to at least go to the pay-per-view. She shouldn't let Ted and Maryse win. Great update!
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 18 . 10/31/2010
ohh interesting, I hope she does get her revenge on them. she deserves it.
BigSOAFan chapter 18 . 10/31/2010
Ted and Maryse deserved to get reprimanded! Great update. Hopefully Magda and John come back soon.
Idcam chapter 18 . 10/31/2010
She should definatly get revenge on the spoiled brats
Melilovesraw chapter 18 . 10/31/2010
I'm glad you have updated this one. Loved the update and I can't wait to see what else happens. I'll be waiting...