Reviews for The Prince and The Dragon-A GW/TM Crossover
P chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
well to me they don't look that much alike but i guess they do share some similarities but i think Tenchi is cuter, hehe. Great story otherwise, are you planning a sequel, please consider.
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
LOL ... I don't think Wufei would ever let anyone else pilot his Gundam in a million years, but hey! It makes for great entertainment! You did a good job.
jombokid chapter 1 . 10/11/2000
that would be funny
Enyalis chapter 1 . 9/11/2000
Boy that was hilarious! Wufei surrounded by what he always deem as "weak women".

Let's see him get in a fight with Ryoko _~ Love that part with Washu. One question though: Isn't Duo's suit black?
DragonMage chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
This was funny...::smile::
Bob MUG chapter 1 . 8/26/2000
Uhh...fascinating!
Kawaii kitty chapter 1 . 8/23/2000
Yea they KINDA look like twins. I mean Tenchi is darker than Wufei. But I love the story. Its so hilarious _
SwordMaster chapter 1 . 8/22/2000
I didn't notice they looked like twins until i read this. poor Wufei getting tested by Washu.
Axisor chapter 1 . 8/22/2000
It's Chang Wufei/not Wufei Chang but i loved the rest of it! Talk about hillarious!
D-chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2000
*LOL* Yeah, Tenchi and Wufei DO look alike... *LOL* That was FUNNY!
Prisca chapter 1 . 8/21/2000
Heehee, cute _
mclance chapter 1 . 8/21/2000
I always thought they looked so alike, they even sound alike if you ask me. And the story was funny.
druggedcat chapter 1 . 8/21/2000
Great story! I totally agree with your, Wufei looking like Tenchi thing. Infact that was the first thing that came 2 my mind when I first saw Tenchi! You should make a sequel!
Xianshuu chapter 1 . 8/21/2000
That was good! I got many laughs outta it... I DO see the resemblance between them.. OoOooOoo! Good fic*~