Reviews for Crushed Like An Ant
Mari76 chapter 6 . 7/28/2018
Simply put... You ROCK. Nice touch with the plane. I just wish that somebody would have beat the s**t out of Trey... But he got the needle the next day... so I guess I'll have to settle for that. ;)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Wow amazing story. Absolutely love it.

One thing, didn't Ryan had a cat too? I thought he had. But ok I can be missing smth either.

Truly enjoyed this story.

And thanks for writing it :)
xxpotatogirlxx chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
omg i LOVE german shepherds! :D

glad to see trey got what he deserved and everyone's more or less okay.

great story!
xxpotatogirlxx chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
omg trey needs to die like right now. lol

LOVELOVE LOVE the note about the bomb on the plane hahaha have a nice flight trey!

:D good work!
Queen Sunstar chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
another good story!
narakunohime chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
loved it. 3
NickTonyK chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Great ending! I enjoyed your story and I'm so glad no one died!
NickTonyK chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
Interesting!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Hope Ryan doesn't die!
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Okay so I was afraid at first but loved this ending! the part where they tricked Trey into jumping was great and frank's one liner about wasting the bomb was funny. but them moving up the excution was deserved!

And was very afraid what you might have done to our H, but hearing loss in one ear is okay, you can keep your avi! haha :D

Loved Kelso, aww so cute and H's and Ryan's banter at the end about the nurses was cute, of course they were going to be okay. Very well done and thanks for the great read!

AiP
thranduils.sass chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
LOLZ! At the end! Good story! I love love love love love it! :D
Mrs. Hook- Jones-O'Donoghue chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
I'm sad this is the end of a very good story! I wish there would be another sequel just with Ryan as Lt. and no harm being done! Even if you don't do the sequel I still love this story and I think you are a very talented writer!