Reviews for I Wanna Do Bad Things With You
BURU-AKATSUKI chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
*cooing* awww so cuu-*reads ending*
...*puts face in hands*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Form the start till the end it was beautiful.
I really love this one shot not only because of the fact hat Deidara was the semen and Sasori the uke ;)
I also loved the end .
I really cried there because they found each other and then... this damm drunked asshole crashed in their car and he survived but Deidara and Sasori died TT
The cute point was hat they werde burried next to each other and that they are waiting Tod see again in their next life.
That was sooo cute 3
Themidnightvampress chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
...Why would you kill them after they found love? *Sob*
RyugaFangirlX chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
That was simply amazing,yeah! But...why did they have to die? God,I cried..T_T
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Aw hell no
how dare you
you mean mean person
cruel
person
you
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
i hate deaths...but i like it when its in a different condition
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh I hate you.
Ness chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I know you pit the character death warning in and what not, buf was it really necessary to have them die? I mean it was so abrupt and unimportant to the story. Your one-shot would have been just as good without poor, sweet Sasori-San and happy-go-luck Deidara-Chan dying.
DeeaE chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

T_T

they died
PrussiazAWESOME chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Why? Why do I always get the sad ending ones. I mean yeah sure in the anime/manga things didn't work out with their lives but I mean come on! (anyways) This was really good. I liked it a lot. I liked the ending too. It might not seem like it but Ive just read like five of these that have sad endings.

"He applied a generous amount of the black liner around his blue eyes, making them even more delectable." I love the word delectable! I use it all the time. It made me smile when I saw this lol. It was nice. The party part seemed a little rushed when they first met but other then that I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you :D
EvilPenguinRika chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
OMG! ;A; the ending was so sadd ;;

I like the story a lot though 8D
deijada chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Omg did expect that to happen so sad T-T still a good story :P
akatsukiclub-09 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
oh...my...god, why did you have to kill them? you ruined my morning! still it was very well written, awsome job (still you didn't have to kill them T.T)
Seradiss chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Holy shite i did not expect this to be sad!

Well, I really like your writing style, there's just the right ammount of plot development so that its detailed but not boring. Very nice:)
AkastukiDragon chapter 1 . 7/27/2010