Reviews for Pancakes
caramelmilktea chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
awwww, this is sooo cute and fluffy. I realy like how the story goes though I stumble on some errors. overall, I think it's a great fic. good job!
Liza Taylor chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
I love this fanfic! It's cute and adorable. Plus the ending made me crack up. A few spelling and grammer errors but nothing big. Good job!
Jonaleepuff chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Aww, what a cute ending! I thoroughly enjoyed this story~ *_* Thanks for writing it! 3
Jonaleepuff chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Very great! I love the drama here~
Jonaleepuff chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
So-so-so CUTE!

I haven't read a fanfic in YEARS and I'm glad this was the one to bring me back! :D
sephisoverlord chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
simply the best persona fic yet. :D
Strawberyl chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Ahhhh! The tension! I'm really getting into this and am looking forward to the next chapter! Great work
caramelmilktea chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
I loove this story 3

and it's fluffyness 3

I hope you update soon. I realy like this pairing..
meshi-chan chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Love it! My first favourite couples at Persona 3! Keep writing!

May I favorite this?
tastebuds chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Oh I just love this story to bits, please update soon!
Jamie chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
this is awesome plz plz plz write more soon _
Liza Taylor chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Wow. This is really well written. I enjoyed it both on a reading aspect and as being an AkihikoXFeMC supporter. Can't wait for the final chapter!
Blackecplise chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
This was awesome! :DDD

I honestly like the part, the last part, of when he found Minako like that, it gives more fear, and heart rendering emotion, that makes us stop breathing, :D

LruoS chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
The story was really cute. I liked the story a lot and don't worry about the personality. I thought the personality would fit the main character well because the game often described when she was often cheerful. Oh and it was written nicely.

So pretty much what I'd like to say is good job!
WinglessDreams chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Aww this was so sweet (like pancakes!) Um, there's a bit of awkward grammar going about and I don't get how V-day can fall within the actual storyline since they don't really... uh... ok, never mind that. I like this alot:)
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »