Reviews for Secrets
TeddyBlake chapter 10 . 8/20/2018
Oh ! I want to them to go to Atlantis ! just for a visit... PLEAAAAAASE
Duchess67 chapter 10 . 2/27/2018
This is a cool little series!
Tesla9 chapter 10 . 9/1/2017
Oh my goodness I loved this story soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much it is wonderful and I love it and I love you and just, AGDKFIEBDKDBID!
Tesla9 chapter 9 . 9/1/2017
After reading as far as I have I have a request that you don't at all have to feel abligised to even think about it you don't want to hit if you could that would be wonderful. Do you think it is at all possible to, if you haven't already, write a series of one-shots or something about after this story and the two teams just having binding moments? Maybe? Because I LOVE everything I've read that you have written. Anyways, ttffn!
Tesla9 chapter 8 . 9/1/2017
I'm glad they're okay. I loved how Shepard handled the situation. It was perfect. I also really enjoyed how you added Sumner into the story.
Tesla9 chapter 7 . 9/1/2017
Afdkalffhdjdkjjj!
Tesla9 chapter 6 . 9/1/2017
The suspense is killing me here.
Tesla9 chapter 5 . 9/1/2017
The ending of this chapter was perfect
Tesla9 chapter 4 . 9/1/2017
This guy really posses me off. Who does he think he is kidnapping two good men?
Tesla9 chapter 3 . 9/1/2017
I'm really enjoying this story.
Tesla9 chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
Oh no! Please let Hotch be okay!
Tesla9 chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Ummm chapter 8 . 1/17/2017
Did I miss something? Who's Jordan?
remerkaba chapter 10 . 9/22/2016
This was really fun. I stayed up way too late reading this instead of sleeping but it was worth it. I loved how you blended the two shows together and did justice to both. Everyone was in character. The action was fun. Loved this!
Moi chapter 10 . 9/10/2015
Great story. Would you care for another sequel? Like adding a serial killer/bombing/abducting/whatever fits the bill to Atlantis or internally to the Stargate Command or somewhere else there?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »