Reviews for Things Unknown
Ms.Emolga chapter 15 . 4/3/2012
Awww!very fluff beginning on chap.5!He's so cuddly!*blushes*what?I liked him,even in his cover,I liked him!well he IS cute!*blushes deeper*Matt was hysterical in the 3rd chap!60,60?MATT,WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING?X3
Tari J. Deitrich chapter 14 . 3/31/2012
you wouldn't happen to be a fan of Back to the Future, would you? because in B2TF II, Marty McFly gets a Hoverboard which plays a key part in III
Tari J. Deitrich chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
very interesting how you stuck something from Trinity Blood in there. I kinda suspected Abel was from tb when you mentioned something about anime but i had to see the last name "nightroad" for it to actually click into place. also, that interaction between Abel - Demon - Sartorius - Abel was pretty awesome too.

as to the outtake. wtf (I almost never say that, btw)
Tari J. Deitrich chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
that's kind of interesting you made marbles an actual human when he's a cyborg. you also made him 25 which i thought was very interesting because in one of my previous fanfictions (long before I found ) I also made Marbles 25. also, i would've given Marbles the first name of Martin, not Shovat (unless i read this wrong and his first name is now marbles and his last is shovat).

otherwise, good work.
Ms.Emolga chapter 15 . 2/24/2012
I liked,no LOVED this send a link to me through Insanity 4th suspence is killing me!
Kat Eclipse chapter 15 . 1/30/2012
*squeeeel!* ooo he's going to ask her to marry him! happy day! (can you tell I'm a romantic? ;)ahh the perfect ending! XD hehe I love the 'acording to maye' (honestly if I were her I would have used it as an exuse to thorw dirt clods at my cousin ;) idk if that's what you were going for but that's what came to my mind! lol!)I'm also veeeery curious about the little girl? I've got an idea on her ID but I'm not for sure...hmmmm. And I shall read 'picking up the broken glass' first chance I get, I read the discription and it looks good! :)

Kat Eclipse chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
*jaw drops to floor* O.O wow I was thinking wizard, but vampire? toootally did NOT see that one comeing! lol! didn't see the prince part comming either! normaly it's pretty easy for me to tell what's going to come next in a plot, but you totally surpised me! :) great job with marbles at the end there! lol! I could just see him fuming and banging his head against the wall! awsome chapter in all! I'm curious what's going to come next in this mysterious saga...

Kat Eclipse chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
ooo Q and A session, this should be interesting! *grin* ;)

I think the whole thing is an awsome chapter, and I loved your warm fuzzy bit! you're doing a great job balanceing the suspence with the happy! :)

Kat Eclipse chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
phew, ok I can breath again :) nice rescue! and the "knocked the two robots back on their cans.." lol! awsomesause! ;)I'm getting all giddy now, I can't wait to see how this story ends!

God bless,

Kat Eclipse chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
Hey I'm finally back from no-man's land! lol! ok so here is my reaction to this chapter...

O.O DIE! AHH! must read next chapter quickly! ;) great chapter kawaii, I love the trickery! :) On to the next chapter!

God bless,

~Darkmatterfangirl~
Jessica12357 chapter 15 . 10/15/2011
Uh oh. Hacker's plan can't be good. Poor Ada :(

Great job at this story! :D
Jessica12357 chapter 14 . 10/15/2011
This was a great ending to this fanfic. I felt sorry for Marbles because he couldn't find the words to propose to Ada with.

The part when he says "I can see why they stared" made me laugh :D

Fantastic job as usual :3
fanficlover555 chapter 15 . 10/8/2011
this was a great story please continue with the saga soon!
Jessica12357 chapter 13 . 10/7/2011
I'm glad Dr. Marbles and his father made up :3 I'm sorry if I stink at writing a review, but I loved this. I can't wait to see the question chapter :3
Jessica12357 chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
I don't know about you, but so far this is my favorite chapter. The suspense, teamwork, and romance (not to mention a bit of humor) work together perfectly. :D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »