Reviews for J's new Client
A.J.Fields chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
I love jasper he reminds me of well... me:-)
Druall chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
omg i really liked this story, however short, it filled my hour and a half boring day with a mini story that i have always wondered about :) keep it up and u might barrow edward for a bit from me XD P.S. if u like the wolves check out 1 of my stories... who knows u might get some ideas bc i know i did!
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
AWE! Jenks likes Edward and Bella!
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
YAY Jenks'POV!

""She turned to glare at her brother-in-law and I felt the fear leave the room. Mr. Jasper staggered back from her glare and Bella's lips curled back over her lips. If I hadn't known any better, I would've guessed she was growling.

I started to hyperventilate; the Cullens were scary. I decided there and then that they were all dangerous, they could all switch their scariness on and off, like a light switch. I hoped that the three Cullens in the room would turn theirs off, now if possible."" Yep that is exaCTLY what they do!

AWE he's jealous of Bella and Edward!
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
I loved Edward's POV!

""Dude; get your wife to calm down! I was only playing around! Thought Jasper.

I whispered to Bella, quiet enough that the man didn't hear us. "Darling, please calm down, you're going to give Jasper a brain haemorrhage or worse, this man here a heart attack."

Jasper threw a wave of calm at my wife and she quickly apologized to both me and Jasper."" That was funny!

""My sweet little Bella."" I read this and immediately went AWE!

""My wife gave me another annoyed look, I had lots of explaining to do later. She turned to Jasper.

"So what are we asking J to do for us?"

Jasper then spoke more politely than I ever thought he could, I think he was trying to get on Bella's good side. Being on her bad side didn't help anyone."" HAHA JAsper's trying to get on Bella's good side!

I love how Bella's going to go as Bella Masen.

HAHA Bella pulled out the Alice card!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This sounds so cool!

""Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jasper look at Edward to plead with him. I wondered what that was all about. But before I could ask, Edward suddenly grinned at him and firmly shook his head. Then he turned to me.

"Love, would you like to go and see your old friend Jenks? Jasper is going to meet him later to get new documents.""

Yep Bella deffinetly has Edward wrapped around her tiny finger! Poor Jasper!

"""Jasper Whitlock Hale Cullen, you are never to terrify that poor man again. I don't want you shortening his life any further, he is already on the verge of having a heart-attack every time someone mentions your name, and actually it simply seems to be the word Cullen. You know Carlisle wants us to be known for helping humans, not scaring them to death! I don't want you to drag the Cullen name through the dirt by ever hurting that man, emotionally or physically. Ever. Again."

It must have been quite a sight.

My beautiful, bronze-haired husband harbouring a very wide grin.

My blond brother that still looked like a brooding movie star, staring at me in shock."" That was awesome! Way to go Bella!

HAHAH that's awesome! Bella scared Jasper! Hah ha!
kiwihipp chapter 8 . 1/22/2011
Well written! I liked the idea that Bella and Alice got cross with Jasper when they realised what he had done. I don"t think he will ever forget Jasper though.
Bellaangel383 chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
love it!
ThinkingOfRobCullen chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
It's an excellent story
Zurpel chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
Congratulations for finishing your story.

I liked this last chapter just as much as the previous ones. There wasn't even a typo that might have caught my eye.
Zurpel chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
Again I loved the chapter. The thought of both Bella and Alice mad at Jasper ... really bad for him. But well, it's his own fault.

There was another typo that caught my attention:

"she had put me in brown leather boats with accident inducing heels"

Shouldn't that rather be "boots"? The thought of Bella in "boats" is quite hilarious.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
I think you make his dreem really "realistic", or what you should say.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
Really good!
twilight642531 chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
wow. love the story and can't wait to see what happens next!