Reviews for Police Academy 8: Undercover in Las Vegas
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
I really hope you'll continue this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Are you planning to give us the end? I hope you'll write more...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
I really like your story! I hope you'll write more and you'll give us a happy end!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
I really like it! You should write the end... a happy one!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Good! Write the end!
Ms. Cailin-alainn chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Sound terrific, I love should write more!
Ardal chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Wow! I didn't expect such a pairing! It absolutly works!

I hope you're planning to give us the next chapter...pleeeeeease!

Agh, you made me fall in love with Tackleberry ;-)
emjay79 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Great story! I can't wait to read more! I always felt that Tackleberry and Callahan made a likely couple:)
maqigirl chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Hello. I love Police Academy and this paring is totally perfect! I really hope this story isnt finished yet. It would be an unhappy ending (kind of) so I really hope you wright some more chapters! :) Keep up the good work!
Amymimi chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
Hi there!

Sorry it took me a while to read this chapter. I'd really like to help you with your grammar. You tend to use commas instead of periods at the end of sentences and it's really hard to keep track of separate sentences and thoughts. This makes it very hard to read the story. If you'd provide me with some kind of contact information I can go through the chapters you've done so far and fix the comma parts and other grammar issues. If you'd then like to, you can replace each chapter with the fixed versions (without losing any reviews) individually. Let me know if you're interested. I hate to put this in a review, but there's no other way to contact you and I'm a grammar nazi who would like to read your whole story but can't get over the large amount of grammar errors. It doesn't seem like the WordPad is catching the problems.
FawkesKerrin chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
OMG I just love the story

And I love Police Academy. I grew up with it :P

But I never saw Tackleberry and Callahan in that light... But hell i love the pair :P

I hope you write more. Can't waint to read more of it
Amymimi chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
I think you have Callahan in character pretty good. She's definitely no-nonsense and has a tough exterior. The only thing that is worth noting is that she's slept with two cadets during the movie series (the fake Spanish guy in PA1 and a Japanese exchange cadet-student in PA3, I think). I doubt sleeping with Tackleberry would get her into more trouble than sleeping with those cadets.

I think out of the main cop characters, Tackleberry is the best suited for Callahan. He's devoted to his job just like her and he's physically much bigger than her. I hope you continue this soon!

I hope Harris and Callahan have a nasty run-in coming up!

By the way, if you'd like someone to catch grammatical errors/paragraphing before you post a chapter, I'd be happy to help. I'm sorry to mention it in a review but there's no other way to contact you on here. I've been a beta for more than a year now on here and I'd do grammar/punctuation/paragraphing stuff for you. If you'd be interested in that, please let me know!
Amymimi chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Yay! I'm so happy there's another Police Academy fic on here! And I'm glad to see so many of the familiar characters. I'd say next to Harris, Tackleberry is my second fave character! I think being that there aren't a whole slew of Police Academy fanfic readers out there, it would be good for us to give each other advice and feedback! (I say this because the hit count for my story is low-and thus there's even less of a chance of getting one of those 5 people to provide some feedback)

As for your story, it's good and flows well. The only advice I have is that when a different person speaks, it's easier to follow when it's put in a new paragraph. There are several blocs of dialogue in your story happening between several characters and it's all in one paragraph and is a bit hard to follow which one is speaking. Other than that, I was thrilled to see another PA story, and a really good one at that!