Reviews for Mortality
4701rose chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
*face like a tomato* Mmgdriugshdiurhg! I feel like such a voyageur! Mhsiughm!
JustMe279 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012

Had long been looking for a fanfiction in Kyoukai Rinne. *-*

Thanks.

Kisses
LP Luna Phantom chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Great fic. I liked it a lot!

And the kiss thing was... oh, cute!

Good job!
Miyori999 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I think it was really cute, though I know this could never happen in the manga, because thats just how RT is. She also writes for a boys magazine, so too much romance would definately turn off 11-year-old boys.

But, because she can't write that way, I'm glad you could make a sweet little scene out of this.

I'm also very pleased you used my second favorite book!(I never realized the simularities before.) The first is The Count of Monte Cristo, I'm a sucker for classics, but your writing style is appealing too, however modern it may be. It seems very laid back, but also sophiticated not yet to a point of 'Scary English Teacher'. Usually romance or even cute stories come off too mushy for my taste. This has suck a calm, not extravegently cutesie feel to it that makes it appealing to even some die-hard guy-gals like me.
the-writing-vampire chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Yay! I haven't gotten that far in the manga yet (I have only finished volume 4), but I love the chapter that you wrote.
manic pixie mary sue chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
First off, I want to say that I also was disapointed that something a little more romantic hadn't happened in that scene. But then, such is Takahashi-sama; she may hold out for a LONG ass time on the touchy-feely scenes, but in the end, she makes it all worth it. Though who knows with characters like Rinne and Sakura-which I guess is why we need fanfiction, to get our romance fix. :) I really liked the pacing of the story, neither so fast that an important action was missed, nor so slow that each and every second was dragged out to an eternity. Oh! The novel by Lewis Carroll was actually entitled "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland," Disney was actually the culprit in renaming it for their animated movie. Hmm... Well i believe that's enough of my ranting; please excuse any misspellings or typos this review may contain, it was writtten on my iPod.

Please keep up the wonderful writting,

Silvre Douneare
aniyasha chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
no se escribir en ingles pero queria decirte que utilice el traductor y pude leer tu historia me encanto queria que lo supieras escribes genial. sayonara y que estes bien
GothicFruitBat chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
OMG! This is soo cute.

Some things stood out more than others, though.

Like the fact he was thinking of looking for her in every other life, and even remembering her.

Thats quite a promise. I wish I knew what I even WAS in a past life.

And she enjoyed him kissing her (: Yay!

This is sooo cute.

I loved it, it was beautiful!
Nyony's Echo chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I loved this! :D

Haha ya this is what SHOULD have happened... im actually kinda disappointed tho that sakura and rinne's relationship still hasnt developed yet in the manga... ( Ahhh i need the romance! lol

Anyways i enjoyed this very much! good job

~Nyony
Half-Demon-Cali chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I totally agree. Takahashi should've included a Rinne/Sakura moment. Would've upped the appeal, and made up for the abrupt ending. but it was a good chapter, nonetheless.

The angst in this oneshot was very apparent; the details were very accurate; I could picture everything very clearly, and I like that :] For all purposes, I DID fangirl squeal at least once while reading this.

And the first-name basis was a very touching addition!
catgirld86 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
OMG! This was absolutely adorable! I'm squealing like a fangirl, this was so cute! It was well written, too! Keep writing! - 0