Reviews for Weakness
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Liked it! And, I would be happy to take Sam's place! _.
From a Dean- girl.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I Bet If We Paid Sam Enough He Might. Or We Could Just Knock Him Out & Have Our Way With Dean. XD

That's Actually Pretty Adorable Of Dean. X3
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I'd rather do the trick on Dean, you can have Sammy all for yourself:)
ryder21 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Sam grinned wickedly; that spot was like flicking a 'soppy' switch; it could instantly turn a smart mouthed, pain in the ass big brother to a docile, droopy-eyed puddle of goo. Heaven help them if any of their enemies ever found out about it! - priceless!
I'm not the enemy but I would LOVE to have a go. Thanks Dizzo and Sam for getting Dean ready for us. Read this and lmfao. Thanks.
blindkitten chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Ohhhh dear. Now I want to see what happens if the enemy DOES find out Dean's weakness! XD Very cute! I love helpless Dean... the adorable little thing.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
He made a silent gesture of slow, manual strangulation -:-0, followed by ROLFLMAO!

"Why, Dean?" he implored, "why do we have to go through this freakin' charade every time?"-Poor Sam, that boy has alot on his hands...I would be happy to help if he ever offered *hint hint* LOL!

Sam leaned over his helpless brother, "Dean; Doctor, tomorrow!"

"Mmmmm, ok s'mmy, don' stop …"

cute!
Noninone chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
X333
Psycho33 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
thought it was great! Really kept the boys in character, not too gooey but just enough. Thanks
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Ow, Sammy would have to let us have a go at it! ahahha I was like: OMG! hahaha

Good one ~

See you around o/

Rosetta
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Oh how I love, love, LOVED this one. I love Dean's "soppy spot".
BeachDreamer chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Loved this!

First of all, you painted some beautiful pictures with your words "grey tendrils of dawn crept over the mouldy windowsill..." Awesome!

Second, literally laughed out loud at Sam's quoting of the Geneva Convention and the silent strangulation. Seriously.

Third, after reading your profile, I think you're right. Our muses must be related. Sisters...or at least cousins!

Can't wait to keep reading! :)
Mystique Aqua chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
awww... how sweet! good story.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Now these are the real magic fingers! All the better for reducng the badass big brother to a puddle of goo.
Greeneyesfan chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Yeah, just remembering the utter joy that is my husband with head scratched in just the right spot... Great story, very fun!
May Glenn chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
That was hilarious. And adorable.