Reviews for Four wishes gone wrong
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Just stumbled across this little gem. Well, 15 minutes ago. It took that long for the giggles to subside long enough for me to be able to type! Thanks for sharing!
brindani chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
This is a really great fic. I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more reviews.

Alex Ultra chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Cool. *Smirk*

dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
"Yeah, I wish." Ranma placed both hands over his mouth, eyes wide as he realized what he had just said. His mind replayed the likely wish as a Statement Of Doom.

Akane was now the same color her name described

Her name is a color?

Ryouga slowly regained his feet. "Damn, either they're getting heavier, or I'm getting out of shape. Ah, Ranko, soon I shall find a way to free you of your evil Ranma body and we can be together..."

I thought it was Kuno. . . You didn't! The guys who want Ranko are behavng like the girls? *wince* very evil. I'm so proud of you!

"Toltiir, you gotta learn restraint."

The cat pawsed. "Restraint? What's that? Sounds uncomfortable..."

Another good fic. No complaints just a lot of laughter.
Tangent chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Every so often I read these again, and I still find them funny. Heck, I might just get around to asking permission to use the Wild Honey/Sailor V in a story sometime... Just in case, my address is
Lufio chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
Heh heh heh. Ah, this one is fun to reread once in a while. Some more collections of spamfics based on the same theme ought to be made. You could get submissions and post the best ones. In addition, the various omakes attached to various stories should undergo the same treatment. Those funny little "shorts" deserve a chance at the spotlight.