Reviews for Every Rose Has Its Thorn
captainbartholomew chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
I love this story! It's amazing! You did not stray far from the original Beauty and the Beast in this modern day WWE retelling at all. I have to admit Randy was my favorite as Cogsworth, but he could be such a Debbie Downer sometimes. Adam was also a good beast and those black eyes, nice touch instead of turning him into the beast! Great story again and is there going to be a sequel like you said because then I will most defiantly check it out. :)
doreenthatshot chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
Great end to a great story! I very much enjoyed reading this and can't wait to read more of your stories!
doreenthatshot chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
If I didn't already know the movie, I'd be scared by this cliffhanger. But we all know they'll be a happy ending, so...!
doreenthatshot chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
Loved this chapter, Susannah! Getting closer and closer to the end! Can't wait!
doreenthatshot chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
Its starting to get good now! Not that it wasn't before, but you know what I mean!
doreenthatshot chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
I'm getting more and more jealous of Belle as this story goes on, lol! Can't wait to read what happens next!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
Hahaha, it took me a few days to read this but I'm finally done! Good chapter, like the others! Moving onto chapter 5!
doreenthatshot chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Ah, the plot thickens again! But for real this time! What will Belle think when she finds the rose and notices it looks an awful lot like the one she's been drawing? Guess I'll just have to find out!
doreenthatshot chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Hmm, well I'll be very curious to see how Adam and Belle end up together, and how the story ends for that matter. Moving onto Chapter 3!
doreenthatshot chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Ah, the plot thickens! I'm really impressed with how good of a writer you are, Susannah! I hope you make it as a big writer someday!
doreenthatshot chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Great start to what I'm sure is gonna be an amazing story! Chapter 2, here I come!
ZephyrHarrillin chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
trs0010 chapter 10 . 9/19/2010
Wonderful story! I'm sort of depressed that it is over, so I will be waiting for that sequel!
x0allisonqt0x chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
Such an amazing ending to a great story! I LOVE how close you kept it to the original story. And I CANNOT WAIT for the sequel ;DD
MissyAshley chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
YAY! Belle and Adam are together! One of my all-time fav stories, have thought about a sequal cause i would so read it
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »