Reviews for Next to Each Other
Clarionette chapter 1 . 1/27
Will you make another, please? This one is awesome, I can't help but smiling when reading this xD
It really feels like them xD
Nekocin chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Oh gosh this is cute. I can actually SEE this happening.
spazz4eva1128 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
In character and cute!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this anime/manga and your story captured the essence of it pretty well. This could really pass off as a canon scene. Thank you for writing this great little vignette!
AquaticSilver chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Aww i missed this anime/manga...

Still cute! This is my Cross Game couple ever! No, more like, KouXAoba are my best BEST favorite couple among all Adaichi-sensei's work. Love it! X3

Hopefully, you can still make more fic about them.
Currently reading Adaichi's Mix! manga!
sleepyhobo10 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Its nice but could be a bit longer
Clover chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This was really cute! Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
That was awsome I don't know if u still read these but u should toataly countuine the story!
shippingvssanity chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
It's short and all, but it's really really cute )

I think you got their relationship just right ;)

Cheers, Susan
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Cute! Very cute. I wish more people would write about these two. You should write another!
Kaiser Of The CHOP chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
It was a sweet and fun, there is a bunch of ways to write this kind of story so let's see what you want to tell
shamanic demonator chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
u r awesome chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This is cute, funny, and great! It is written in such a manner, that its just like the story from the manga, or at least something you would expect to happen.

Wow you are an amazing writer. This story is perfect.

I absolutely love this story. I especially like how you incorporated the other team mates into your story. Very cool way of writing your story. PLEASE make more Ko and Aoba fanfics please! Please update this story soon... or is it already done? Either way I just wanted to tell you that this story was amazing and you have my congrats! :) You really have talent, and I hope you keep writing! Your story was really cute!

u r awesome
Nyu-tan chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
You shall continue!
soshinra chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
nice addition to the original ending :)
Mangald chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Awesome! Though the cliffhanger bugs me, (lol), it left meh wanting more of the story ;D