Reviews for Embrace
SecretSkrill chapter 1 . 7/19
OMG! I have always loved the idea of KataraxZuko, even though they tried to bring Katara and Aang together in the show. But KataraxAang always felt kind of forced to me in the show. Anyway great story!
PearLynn chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Now I doubt it will happen, but can we get a sequel or something? This is too good to leave alone.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Wow. I certainly didn't see that one coming. Even with the rating and warning you left, I didn't expect them to come that way
Quirkista chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Wow! I am so envious of your amazing talent!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Wow... That climaxed fast... in more ways than one... XD I loved this, again, wish there was more.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Well hot damn... :fans self:
caspasta chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Ooh..steamy. Me likey ;)
Kelly chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Awesome read! Despite what could be considered some OOC moments (Katara can be very hot-cold, but I needed more reasoning behind her transitioning emotions / Zuko does have both a temper and a soft side, but for him to actually get close to tears just because Katara said something rude is not likely-help the reader understand why he'd be so hurt. Is he just sensitive? Maybe his whole day is catching up with him? Or perhaps he has done his best to give up on good things like love because of deep seeded issues?), I really enjoyed this one-shot!

Your writing style flows well. Keep it up!
Anueye chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
awww you should continue this
Sakarya chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
oh damn. secret late night tryst featuring my favorite Zutara. Love it !
MissDarcy chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wow! just wow! i was worried about it at first but then when the guards came it was awesome! LOVING IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
WOOP!
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Great story. I really liked a jealous Katara and the uncharacteristic tenderness Zuko displayed at the end..
Chris chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Wow. I've only ever seen this kind of metephorical type of writing from Stephen king. Bravo
TearsOnTheRiver chapter 1 . 8/3/2012