Reviews for Make This Go On Forever
MiniLover chapter 35 . 8/9/2015
Oh my gosh! Such an amazing story! I love Elizabeth! And Godric is such and amazing character here! I wasn't so sure about Eric though! I hated him through much of this story. Ellie gave him way more chances than I would have! No matter how good looking he is! I'm just glad he finally pulled his head out, in the end! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Brighter Dreams chapter 35 . 12/23/2014
I'm so sad its over, but I'm glad they got their happy ending. Thanks for posting!
Kyokkou chapter 35 . 11/15/2014
Gosh darn it... It's been a while since I've caved at the roof scene, with all the True Blood fan fictions I've been reading lately, but I caved on this one. Spectacular writing, and I can't wait to get started on the next installment of this series. :3
Swcky chapter 35 . 9/28/2014
I finally got around to reading it! ;) At times it was both humorous, and aggravating, but altogether amazing. This is an incredible story, sorry for the lame review, but I need to read the sequel! :)
JamesNorthman96 chapter 35 . 7/18/2014
I love this series now I'm ready to read part 2 of your story :)
ElvenVamp chapter 35 . 7/11/2014
Great fanfic! Definitely enjoyed reading it! Now on to the sequel!
An Insane Asylum Full of Roses chapter 35 . 2/3/2014
Nice
smokey-eyed amazon warrior chapter 35 . 1/13/2014
The best Eric/OC that I've read so far! You ACTUALLY made Sookie likeable for me!
clarkegriffins chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
Eric's a lil bitch
savannah26 chapter 35 . 10/14/2013
This is by far the best fic I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing this!
Carouselseeker chapter 35 . 9/4/2013
I like Ellie's character. Don't know why she's so infatuated with the mean Eric. And it doesn't seem fair that good guy Godric gets left out. But the story has me in its grips.
Saskiamq chapter 35 . 8/31/2013
Nice story
ozlady80 chapter 35 . 5/8/2013
Awesome story
NiNa5 chapter 35 . 4/5/2013
Great story :D Loved every moment!
Eric's 4-Ever chapter 35 . 4/5/2013
Yeah, I absolutely LOVE this story! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!