Reviews for Make This Go On Forever
bribright91 chapter 35 . 12/23/2014
I'm so sad its over, but I'm glad they got their happy ending. Thanks for posting!
Kyokkou chapter 35 . 11/15/2014
Gosh darn it... It's been a while since I've caved at the roof scene, with all the True Blood fan fictions I've been reading lately, but I caved on this one. Spectacular writing, and I can't wait to get started on the next installment of this series. :3
Swcky chapter 35 . 9/28/2014
I finally got around to reading it! ;) At times it was both humorous, and aggravating, but altogether amazing. This is an incredible story, sorry for the lame review, but I need to read the sequel! :)
JamesNorthman96 chapter 35 . 7/18/2014
I love this series now I'm ready to read part 2 of your story :)
ElvenVamp chapter 35 . 7/11/2014
Great fanfic! Definitely enjoyed reading it! Now on to the sequel!
An Insane Asylum Full of Roses chapter 35 . 2/3/2014
Nice
smokey-eyed amazon warrior chapter 35 . 1/13/2014
The best Eric/OC that I've read so far! You ACTUALLY made Sookie likeable for me!
clarkegriffins chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
Eric's a lil bitch
savannah26 chapter 35 . 10/14/2013
This is by far the best fic I have ever read. Thank you so much for writing this!
Carouselseeker chapter 35 . 9/4/2013
I like Ellie's character. Don't know why she's so infatuated with the mean Eric. And it doesn't seem fair that good guy Godric gets left out. But the story has me in its grips.
Saskiamq chapter 35 . 8/31/2013
Nice story
ozlady80 chapter 35 . 5/8/2013
Awesome story
NiNa5 chapter 35 . 4/5/2013
Great story :D Loved every moment!
Eric's 4-Ever chapter 35 . 4/5/2013
Yeah, I absolutely LOVE this story! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
paintmyworlddarkblue chapter 35 . 1/2/2013
Great fic! I loved her relationship with Godric and Eric. I really love Godric and I was so sad when he died but I was so happy that he lived in this story. He's just a wonderful person... or should I say vampire? But he's awesome. And he's just so sweet and caring in this story, its really wonderful. I loved Eric too. He was kind of mean at first, and all the way through but that's Eric. He's so hot. Anyways, great story, great writing and I really enjoyed reading it :)