Reviews for Star Trek: The Path of Destiny
Hideout Writer chapter 376 . 3/27/2013
Well, that was out of the blue. I didn't expect that.
Hideout Writer chapter 374 . 3/25/2013
I had thought Sybok bought the farm. How many times will he appear to buy the farm only to show up again? I'd like to breathe a sigh of relief sometime! Just kidding, the suspense makes for a good story.
Hideout Writer chapter 368 . 3/7/2013
She does have the ability to size-shift. I'm willing to bet that filling the galley was a little over the top. Oh well, at least now she has a good way to explain the telepathy.
Hideout Writer chapter 359 . 1/24/2013
I must admit, I am disappointed by Chakotay's response to Amaranth's presence.
Given that Amaranth works with FSB and S 31, she would know about his cultural background. The transformation into a dragon may serve to convince him to not fire, and even if he does, dragon scale would scatter the phaser beam unless it was at a sufficiently high power level.
I'll be very interested in seeing how the standoff is resolved.
Hideout Writer chapter 358 . 1/22/2013
Well, this could be interesting. I'll be keeping an eye out for this one.
Hideout Writer chapter 356 . 1/13/2013
Interesting. So far...he's landed and walked around. I'm interested to see what he's up to...
Hideout Writer chapter 355 . 1/10/2013
So what does Chakotay intend to do on Earth-2?
Hideout Writer chapter 343 . 10/29/2012
True terror...that would be an undiluted view of Chaos, correct?
Megagalvatron12 chapter 285 . 2/7/2012
Awesome story and watched vids very cool
Spock chapter 259 . 1/2/2012
Doctor, that's the point of the story! At least one of them, I believe.
L. McCoy chapter 259 . 1/2/2012
I am confused.
Megagalvatron12 chapter 249 . 12/5/2011
awsome story can't wait for jim and bones to talk
Megagalvatron12 chapter 247 . 12/2/2011
awsome story martok is mad at kirk but he will get over it in time,kirk and spock and soon to be bones reunited again soo will be cool
Trekster1115 chapter 234 . 11/5/2011
Don't you think after 234 chapters you MIGHT want to start bringing this mess to an end? Not even books are as long as this story has been, and to expect anyone to sit through 234 chapters of crap is just ridiculous. The same goes for your other story that is over 100 chapters. If you can't wrap a story up in under 100 chapters then you shouldn't be writing, or you should at least break it down into separate stories. And the fact that only one reviewer is still reviewing on it should tell you that it's time to end this piece.
Megagalvatron12 chapter 233 . 11/1/2011
so spock is geting close to the alt timeline/universe seen in star trek 2009,bones as a smuggler cool,what effect will it have on seven and how can deanna help her,and what evil essence is inside Ryan Tolbert