Reviews for Night of Desires
hyldeblomst chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Absolutely WOW. that was soooo good !
MyHeartsDesire chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Ho-ly. Fuck. Please pardon my french but oh my dear sweet lord that was...indescribably fantastic. And I'm figuring since you posted this in 2010 you may never even read this review but that was by far the hottest thing I'd ever read! I was looking for some alcide or eric goodness and this popped up and, wow. I have half a mind to save this and read again and again! Just needed to say great job, I got heated just by reading it lol. For it to be alcide and eric! Please excuse me while I go swoon now ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Wow, that was awesome. I hope you write a lot more stuff like this. Very well done!
Bubblesroolz chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
marebare1979 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Had to wait for my pulse to return to normal speed to write this review... This is so getting copy & paste into my own smutty collection. I have to say a do crave a Alcide Eric sandwich.
Ali989969 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Oh. My. Goodness. Well, goodness has no place in a review of a story was so so so bad... In an awesome, naughty way. Smutty stories are just completely awesome and if this was your first one... well, brava! Incredible, awesome, fantastic job!
filagirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I enjoyed it VERY MUCH. Thanks for this.
SPNjunkie25 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
OMG! WOW girl this was fan-freaking-tablous! ok best threesome i've read yet seriously and i read this stuff like its all i have LOL! i would love if someone wrote a full length story about the three of them! keep it up ;) xoxo
jade012 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Wow! Whoa! Hot damn! I'm flushed. That was seriously sexy and arousing. Well done, my friend! Well fucking done! I'm late to the threesomes party, but find Alcide incredibly attractive. I really enjoyed the smut and how the love and respect between E&S also plays a role in the threesome. Yummy!
CnC Bonded chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
EXCELLANTE! Great story! Thanks so much for something to think about!
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
OMG that may be one of the HOTTEST F**KING things I have ever read! WOW JUST WOW!
ceba chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
that was so hawt it should come with asbestos glasses to wear while reading it! wow!i'm gonna need a cold shower now
nanny825 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
What did I think? That was so freaking hawt! Good thing I waited until I got home from work to read it...I asked Scribeninja about a threesome between Eric, Sookie, and Alcide and she came up with this. I'm so glad she did, fantasy come true.

I look forward to reading the rest of your work!
sommar chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Ok, I admit this is the fourth time I've read this oneshot and I just know I'm gonna read it just as many times in the close future, it's just that good _

My two favourite men in one awesome pwp os is a fangirls dream come true y'know ;D

Guh, the imagery is droolworthy!