Reviews for Leading Double Lives
Mousery chapter 12 . 9/12/2006
I really liked this story, though I was kind of sad with the ending of the Maguanac/Irea not know whatever really happened to Quatre. :/

All well, The rest of the ending was well. :)

Nice work you've done here! *slinks off to the sequal*
Silvermane1 chapter 7 . 5/11/2005
X-Calibur chapter 12 . 8/22/2003
I like ur fic, this is great. very detailed and a good plot, and character develpoment. I like ur story for that reason. Another reason is that ur story is long and going to be longer, i enjoy reading long fics cause it continues on but doesnt bored or drag on. keep on writing

And,...i have a samll favor to ask u.

I want you to read my fics. well actually i have a whole saga being written up.

it has a main series: Gundam-Soldiers

The side stories: 1-9 actually, but for now the review might be outdated, but i've got only 1-4 posted.

then there's the sequels: Endless Waltz of course and 2 original ones coming up

Then an episode 0 in the making followed by several others.

and one odd connection between two animes.

for now read Gundam-Soldiers and then the side stories and then the sequel if it is out, if not then go with everything else accorgingly. Thank u. and please leave and honest review
Gniklat chapter 12 . 7/26/2003
I really liked your story. Keep up the good work.
Quatre Winner chapter 12 . 3/31/2003
I like this story alot! please, please let there be a sequal! (oh, and thanks for turning Quatre back into a guy. it was kinda wierd reading about him as a girl.)
Tabiku Tab Iakkin chapter 12 . 1/20/2003
Great story, but could you please do a chapter that has all the definations of the jap words you used? I'm not too good as translating them and I am curious to know just what they mean.

Tabi Chan
Anime-05 chapter 12 . 12/7/2002
Excellent story. Definitely a favorite. Demo, I thought 'little one' was written as -chibi ichi-?
Saffire704 chapter 12 . 9/15/2002
Done? That's it? Aw! Are you sure? It's over? Owari? Fin? Lights outs? Noooo! Say it ain't so! I'm hoping for a sequel..._
Natasha chapter 12 . 8/31/2002
Oh noo! This is fic is over, already? Oh well, the good things never last I suppose. I was a terrific fic to the very last word!
Darcey chapter 12 . 8/28/2002
I loved this story! I hope that you do a sequal. I will diffently keep an eye out for one!
Rocky Oberlin chapter 12 . 8/28/2002
Nice ending to the story. If you do write the sequel are the Gundam pilots going to be featured more? If Crawford is still after Quatre, then I think he may need all the help he can get. I don't know much about Weiz, but this guy sounds vindictive.
Kasra chapter 11 . 7/22/2002
Ahhh... I really like the way you resolved the Quatre-as-a-woman problem... even so far as to help resolve the Trowa vs. Shinji issue. This chapter was worth the wait.
Silver Moon chapter 10 . 6/3/2002
oooooo! finish! I think it would be better if you turn her back to the male Quatre we all know _ good work! Ja Ne!
Kaze chapter 10 . 6/1/2002
The story just got even more interesting! Just as I think I can peg the plot, it twists away making me even more determined to find out what's going to happen.

I hope the next chapter comes out soon I know I won't be able to wait.
Natasha chapter 10 . 5/30/2002
Great chapter! I really cannot wait for the ending (it's gonna be good I know!). I hope Quatre gets changed back into a male, though. I like him as a boy better.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »