Reviews for Yours Again
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 1 . 8/31
That was beautiful :') god, that was so good :'D that was just so perfect, I actually cried a little, that was so beautiful :') this is amazing, I love this so much :'D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This is awesome! Best fanfic ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Nice desu :D
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
so sad poor draco I hope they give lestrange the kiss but first beat the crap out of him first
violetphan chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Hi, i am very like your fic, so can i translate your fic in to Vietnamese, we are also like harry potter fanfic. I will give you the website i post it in when i finish. So please please let me translate it Ok. Have a good day.
Violet Phan chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Hi i am very like your fic, so can i translate it in to Vietnamese? please T_T?.
megaeevee chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
nice n cute but angsty at the same time
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Good story.
But it needed a beta.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Great story! It was really interesting!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I'm glad Harry and Draco were able to fix this!
livebyinsanity chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
It was amazing and gut wrenching. I loved the characterisation and your detailed description. Your story telling style made it all seem real and I wanted to cry constantly. A brilliant fic; nice work!
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
it was very touchy and lovely. it was so well decribed that I felt like watching a movie.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Lov it
RoyalJamboree chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
First of all, cool name. Very original. :)

More importantly, I loved your story! It's so wonderful to see such a realistic mature fiction. The horror wasn't sexy or glorified and the recovery wasn't fast or forced, two things not a lot of authors get right with such a delicate subject, but you did a fantastic job!

Parts were heart wrenching and parts were steamy, but everything stayed relatively in character, aside from the fanon aspect of course, and believable. Especially Hermione and Ron, I thought they were mentioned just the right amount.

Also, bravo on writing one of the longest one-shots I've ever read. And writing it well at that. Nothing seemed to drag on, in fact everything seemed perfectly well placed and well thought out.

Happy writing, I look forward to reading more from you!
kalia chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
its just so sad and so so beautiful, i cried so much.