Reviews for I'll Take You Home
Loved it.
Ziver69 chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing
Ziver69 chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Loved the honesty he had with her in this chapter.
Ziver69 chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
So, so beautiful. The writing paints such a vivid picture, I can see him gazing down at her; tears in her eyes...everything.
claudia40gsr chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
Novamente, uma estória linda criada para o nosso querido casal. Momentos que gostaríamos de ver na TV. Vocês nos ajudam a sonhar.

Parabéns!
DOCMARTINFANCRAZY chapter 10 . 9/16/2011
this was a good story
winniepoo chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
Good story OBTW where did you get that picture of william, any chance I could get a copy of it? My e-mail is , Thanks
Trahnfisch chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
it feels like i always write the same when i review your stories... but i dont have other words for how wonderful and perfect they are.

i LOVE your stories, and this one i no exception! really, really great story! i cant wait to read more from you but in the meantime i wish you luck with starting collage and moving!
gsrbritfan chapter 10 . 8/15/2010
Excellent story i love it, thank you for sharing it with us. This was a great how they got together story - well done
EllieKelly chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
Another gorgeous story (I wish we had seen something similar on TV...but what else is FF for?)

I sincerely wish you good luck in everything. College is tough stuff, but it ends sooner than you realize, believe me ;-)
lamcsi chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
Yummy, another delicious Grissom and Sara story. Loved it.
Gilbertgal7 chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
It seemed disjointed & racing along the first time I read it. It made more sense to me the second time through. Overall, I totally enjoyed!

I really miss you guys and hope you find the time to write together soon-Thank God for the internet! Good Luck in college & senior year! Have fun & try to squeeze in some studying. My college soph & junior leave this week-they're looking forward to it.

It's been a wonderful adventure reading your stories & discussing Billy's plays. Hopefully, he'll do another one soon.

Kathleen
fearlessSidle chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
Loved it!
SaraGrissomFreak chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
It was great!
calicsifan07 chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
Nice ending to this one. I hope you write more soon. There is always email to keep up your writing...or just let the young one loose. I'd be happy.

Carol