Reviews for My Paper Heart: Outtakes from Another Heart Calls
OliveTrusty chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
So good! Can't wait for more!
Robin.D chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
that was good i liked it :):):D:D
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
well done :))))))))))
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Though not normally something I would choose to read this is a very intriguing story. We'll see if it stays as fun as it started.
twi nana chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
lovely, just lovely, now lets see how this plays out with the story, hurry, with the update,
CCBTH chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
love this too... kudos...
twimama77 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
so very cool
Lori94 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Please let the dream come true!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is really good and I am going to have to go back and read the story. I really love J/B/E and this one is extra good.
arden8283 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I loved the image of Rose growling at Jessica and Lauren... so funny. I loved these lines, "Again I felt that sharp pain in my chest warning me that something was wrong, but again it wasn't me I was worried about. I sidled imperceptibly closer to Edward, wanting to make it better, only to find myself hurt when he shuffled away to the edge of the desk." And that dream? *fans self* so hot and the image of them biting her was so perfect - so beautiful. Great job! Thanks for sharing!
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Whoa! That was one hot dream. I wish I could have dreams like that and don't wake up until I amdone several times!
venis-envy chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
okay... that was hot.

jesus mary and joseph. i don't even want to talk about the bedroom stuff... "My eyes fluttered shut as he ran his nose up and down my neck, almost as if he was smelling me."

holy...

shhhh. okay. we aren't talking about that.

anyway... clearly our dear bella here is aware of some things, even if it's on a subconscious level. i like that. should make easing her into it a bit less stressful.

i loved this part here:

No. I couldn't talk to him. Or maybe I could, after all, it wasn't like he could read my mind or anything.

i laughed out loud at that one. my kids were all O.o "what's so funny?" LOL

loved the outtake. LOVED a little BPOV even if the hotness (which we still aren't talking about) was just a dream.

fantastic job, bb.