Reviews for His Butler, Biting Back
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
O_o... Creepy af Ciel...creepy af...
Inga chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
Awesome,but where next parts?
AnimeAndPercyJacksonAreAwesome chapter 15 . 2/20/2014
Give sebastian a billion of cute and adorable kittens. Hell die from a nosebleed
Guest chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
Hahaha! (Real laugh) Killing someone reminds him of Yuki
tasha lov vamps chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
great chapter loved it in all of it did not know that sebby was cheating on ciel with cats i do know that my sebby likes to hored cats i a coobert
HedaDeservedBetter chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
I love this ! Please write more ! (I love your randomness) .
Farin chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
There is only one way to kill Sebastian. Combine the lists of how to annoy/irritate Sebastian, print them out, then give them to Ash, Claude, and everyone else who doesn't like him.
Farin chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
You cant just say Tsubasa, there are two, Tsubasa those with wings, and the one you are talking about, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles (I'm not doing the proper capital letters,l but I don't really care!)
Farin chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
Just in case you didnt know, I had only read up to chapter 13 before those other reviews.
Farin PS chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
And you should see how many people noticed that if you include it in the story. (Please include it in the story! Begging face)
Farin Continued chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
The whistle says "Yuki's whistle. Keep your mitts off Zero!"
Farin chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
The new blonde is Aido! Only he would call Kaname-Sama Supreme gang leader(Gets in trouble for this) and I have a question. If YOU know what Aido calls Kaname in the bonus funnies in vol. 2, what does it say on Yuki's whistle in the second night of vol. one(Note: including this in the story would be hilarious! Please do so!) Will put answer on the next one, Farin continued.
Your story is chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
Worth Reviews! I like it, but I have no clue of what will happen next.
gostf chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
"I'm not loaning you any money."
Best line ever.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
I thought this was going to be a serious fic...But now Kaname's a ninja and Yuki is brainless...