Reviews for Promise Me
falconrukichi chapter 2 . 5/22
Wheres the chapter 3?! Its a gooood story
LoveCanConquerAll chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
you need to continue. i dont care what you say, how can you leave it hanging. CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE
theDANNIsaur chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Yassssssss. She said no! BOOYA!

Sorry, too much Kim Possible xDD

Anyway I can't wait till the next chap

I am hoping for more Arwen?
Kohimoana chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Oh please can you continue this story' I have such high expectations of this story turning out to be something quite wonderful, thanxyou, thanxyou so much for sharing...

**long live ARWEN** Kohimoana**
Kohimoana chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
OMG" I am sooo crying now" I absolutely loved your opening chapter" thanx so much for sharing

I hope you are going to continue with more issues of this story...

VeryShy chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Great job! Update soon :-)
Only One True God - Jesus chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
great 2 written and good plot

I hope you are going to update soon.
SamsSmiles247 chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
someting tells me this is going to be a great story... hehe i love lady elaine and poor arthur just the way you wrote his relive when she said no was great, i also have a feeling what merlins up to. love it, great work the angst is awsome:)
babyshan211 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Thank god she said no. I think i like Elaine now(:
jtjaforever chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Oh I shouldn't like Elaine but I do and she would have made a good match for Arthur if not for Gwen. But then again there is...Gwen.

Awesome chapter and looking forward to the next.
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
God that was sad. Great job, more please:)
SamsSmiles247 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
omg this is just to sad, i love it but i hate it, i can't wait to see what you write next great work;)
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This is lovely. So like both of them...well all of them - LOL!

Looking forward to your updates!
APFW chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I really like this, you stayed true to the show.
Geniegal chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I like it well enough though some may question the timeline of the story. It'll be interesting to see how Arthur wrestles between his brain and his heart.. what if he does decides that Elaine is the one for him after all? It could be..