Reviews for Avatar: The Last Airbender Book 4: Air
Quietgirl117 chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
This story is amazing, please continue writing it. I like the act that you nailed sokko and really all the characters perfectly, I could imagine all the faces he would make like when he slapped himself in the forehead. You story is truthfully one of the best I've read, and I'm serious. Keep writing :)
dominique.peltier.31 chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
OMG. OMG. OMG. I love this story! I really hope you update soon, because it is amazing! I think what the characters say and do is exactly what they would do. I look forward to your next episode!
AmurTiger123 chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Good, but Katara's point of view isn't nearly as fun as Azula's. Also, how can you invest in a fanfiction?
AmurTiger123 chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
AWESOME! just one question: what's your opinion on Azula?
HiddenTreasure13 chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
This is great! Please continue to update!
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
An excellent story with high potential; if you update it. *hint* *hint*
N.a.brun chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Please! Please! Please continue the story! I saw that it's been to years since you wrote any but please continue! It has such a good beginning you have me hooked!
Cuttie444 chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
I really love your take on the avatar world! I was so disappionted when they ended it with aang and katara kissing-i wanted more! :) thx so much 4 this fanfic!
Agogobell chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
very very good!
owlgirl16 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Wow, I really love your story! I know it's been a long time, but I hope you update again soon!
Vickie chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Oh my gosh! this is amazing! i love it sooooo much! i told my brother about it and now he's gonna read it too. but omg i can't even tell you how much i love it! KEEP WRITING PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSEEE! :D
Vickie chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
I loved it soooo much! Very well done! Keep it coming :)
animeandtacos chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
i really love this fan fiction u totally nailed the characters, * twiddles thumbs and waits for the next chapter*
atlafan chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
probly the best avatar the last airbender fan fiction ive ever read
Black Tiger chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
I say, post more chapter damn it. You have just the right mix of things I like in a story: the characters are in character, the plot is interesting, just generally awesome and yet... not over flooded with description and text that turns me off. YAY KEEP POSTING CHAPTERS.