Reviews for Project Doom
*heart shatters*
ScienceMama chapter 3 . 8/24/2017
Kisses!
ScienceMama chapter 2 . 8/24/2017
Awww! He brought her soup and Pepper Up! I love how Harry is just soaking it all in from the sidelines. :)
ScienceMama chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Love the wizarding university setting! Holy cow, Hermione is a toddler throwing one fit after the other! LOVE that Harry called her on it! Interesting that Draco is the mature, organized one. :)
LCB chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
Oh sweet.
LCB chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
Oh that hurt!
LCB chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
Awesome love the emerging emotions.
LCB chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
That was sweet.
LCB chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Fun start. Love Harry.
chiyaki000 chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Sequel? Please? :3

Love this story! This is definitely why I love DraMione (the other one being the pairing is just plain sexy). Anyway, your story is AWESOME! It focuses on just how they deal with unexpected feelings they have! I think stories of this pairing should be like that, direct to the point.

I really hope you decide on a sequel, I just want to read more about the reactions of both parties families more clearly, in short.. I just want to crack up on Narcissa and Lucius' reactions..

But if not, this story is fine (more like great) already. :)
chiyaki000 chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Sequel? :3

Okay, this is one of the main reasons why I love the DraMione fandom! (The other one being the fandom is sexy as hell) I love your story! It's like straight to the point! It doesn't need all the other unnecessary characters it just focused on the two!

So, again, are u planning an awesome sequel to this?

But I guess the story is fine.. (More than fine, it's AWESOME!)
EStrunk chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
I loved this story. My favorite part was Hermione's mother. She cracked me up. But I also liked how real their interactions, relationship and problems felt.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I like Draco and Hermione in a different setting, esp. since it's Hermione who's being unreasonable, although I'm glad you're keeping Draco snarky.
peepeeface chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
I kind of felt that Harry had feelings other than friendship for Hermione, and was a little confused when you ended it without clearing that bit up, but I adored this story! :) xx