Reviews for Lessons Learned When You're Not Looking
1221bookworm chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
Aw, I like the bit about Hardison learning stuff from her - and how unconsciously it’s done. Great work.
Jhill88 chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Aww this is soo cute I love it.
Tallulah99 chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
I had to stop halfway through reading this to start leaving my review. I *adore* your Parker and Hardison. You've kept them wonderfully in character to the point that it's all so perfectly vivid in my head.

I *love*:
-"Okay. Clarify away, Mama."

I LOVE it when he calls her 'Mama'. SO. MUCH. SQUEE.

-And he's almost positive she doesn't mean for it to be seductive but all the same he has to cross his legs and start thinking very hard about Freddy Krueger, the Patriot Act and the fact that "Dr. Who" is on hiatus.

Perfect Hardison characterization is perfect

-everything is good in the hood. Oh he is way too cool for school right now, people. Really.

Totally read that in his voice, totally.

-He's never certain which of the three she really means at any given time, but that part doesn't matter to him. Not anymore. He knows it's one of them. And anyone of them is more than enough for him.

Fantastic. Awesome. Bellisimo. This really was a fantastic little fic. Loved every bit of it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I love this piece so much. Short and sweet and cute.
NationWide33 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Love it!
Whovian chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
It's Doctor Who, not Dr. Who. Sorry, it just really anoys me when it's written like that. :)
Ray King chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Nicely textured, I completely see them in this scene. Thanks.
Ruth chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Wow this was beautiful and the characterization is on point. Good job
Skyz5034 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
interesting story thanks for posting
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Good job. Really like this couple together.
fornwalt chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was *adorable*. I love your writing style-you really captured third person focusing around Hardison. It was easy to read and completely believable and you captured their characters perfectly. Excellent job! :D
God'srider chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Very very sweet!
BillyTheMadHatter chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I like this. I love pretzel metaphor thing. And I hope it shows up again in the show. Parker is just adorably awesome in this with the 'don't you ever die on me again!'

I don't know what more to say about this, but as said before, I like this. Love it even. Yeah...
Daisy312 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010