Reviews for Beautiful
MaximusNightshade8 chapter 1 . 1/6
Love
Emily chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
What you did was absolutely master level. You was able to write the story in a not awkward way. The sorrow part was written beautifully sad, it almost brought me to tears and left a sharp pain in my chest. I know a twelve years old girl's opinion won't help much, but your short story was so great.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
lovely story! the format for this worked really well in making the emotions come alive. it was also really good to see things from Raven's POV but still have the majority of the story in third person. great job on this!
Reader836 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Awwwwww...
CowabungaBooyakasha chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Aw. Very nice.
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That last paragraph was beautiful. (no pun intended)I love how you ended it and I like the story.
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Aww! Such a cute ending! Thanks for writing!
Teacher in Training chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
very good stroy. it was a guenuis one shot, and acually had a hole story that did not feel rushed or forced. they were very in chariter and not really ooc. i look forward to reading more of your stories.
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
i can't even explain how much i loved this story. it was completely and utterly in character. it was fluffy, but not too fluffy. amazing story. keep writing. :D
Hanonkurumi chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Hello, I like your fic, It's awesome! XD.
Xdark birdX chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
this story gave me goosebumps, it was adorable :) i squealed at the end and my brother hit me . but it was worth it XD
MissRavenDinozzo chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Awesome(:
FelynxTiger chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
i can only describe the story like the tittle say Beatiful

good work you did here

i truly enjoy this

keep making stories like this :D they are sooo amazing
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Just like the title this story was beautiful from start to finish as it told the way of how Raven fell in love with Beast boy and vice versa in the end. :D

Truly an amazing tale. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such great ideas like this one for future stories. ;D