Reviews for Helga, the Artiste
Ssgamer chapter 6 . 1/2/2018
How about no! Don't don't go home please I'm begging you! People from your school are there!
Ssgamer chapter 5 . 1/2/2018
Freak,freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak. Gasp! Freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak freak! Why why why why why why why she didn't do anything to you so why
Haibara chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
I enjoyed this very much. I also enjoyed the character development of the Patakis...I'm not surprised about Arnold's denseness, though!

Gerald finding out the big secret, and Helga using the phrase "chocolate ice cream" were priceless! Thanks so much for putting such thought into this story. I hope that you're still a fan!
moleking chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
Great story
Devil-Butterfly chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
This was enjoyable to read and quite humorous to see Helga go through all of that panicking for nothing though I understand why and where she was coming from. And even then, Arnold still didn't 'get it' at least not on a conscious awareness level maybe subconsciously.

I do find it quite humorous in this story as well as in the original series how for someone who claims they want to 'hide' their adorable but stalker obsession; and afraid to be teased by it; Helga really doesn't do a really good job of that at all, I mean every time she monologues about her love for Arnold someone (even if it's the same person) catches her in the act and she's been almost cost plenty of times doing it in front of her object of desire as well...maybe she's a closet masochist or something LOL.

I was glad that Pheobe caught Gerald and told him to keep his big mouth shut about Helga's secret. It's really not his business to tell and plus I think deep down he wouldn't want Pheobe to be disappointed in him.

It was pleasant to see the Characters being well in character in this story and it played out so well too as if this could have been an entire episode of HA! Especially since this is one of those rare fics I read where the story keeps focus on the Children well still being rambunctious 9/10/11 year olds. XD

Actually this is the first story I found surprisingly interesting for the sole fact that it focused more on the family dynamic between the Pataki's in a more positive light of them showing they do care for Helga, Bob in particular and they do try even if Bob has an unconventional way of showing that. It's not something I come across a lot since delving a bit into HA! Fanfiction. I like it more because of this than rather all the focus on Helga and Arnold; I'm glad it ended the way it did too, seems like it opens up for more to be explored, if you do or have done so that is.

So many kudos for that!

Cheers,

D-Butterfly
onlywearsdresses1991 chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
Oh wow this story was amazing, beautiful and so so so well written. This is one of the best fan fictions I've read in my life. Amazing amazing work.
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
Finally got the chance to read this! I read your other story with them, but was too busy to dedicate myself to reading a long fic at that moment.

...who knew sleepless nights could be so helpful? ;P Cute fic. Similar humor to the show-which, as I think I've mentioned, I like. I thought the bits with Gerald reading the poem and Rhonda figuring things out were interesting and creative. I think I was just as amused with Gerald's self-image as Phoebe, afterwards! :P Ah, the life of a fourth grader!
Anonymillious chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Wow, great so far
Anonymous Latina chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Hey It's me Anonymous Latina here bothering you ;)

Wonder Why? Well this is one of the first stories that I've ever read here & well, I loved it!

Sooooo back then, I really didn't know how to navigate etc... I kinda still don't LOL!

Well I've returned to...

CLICK...

Add this story to my Favorates :) Wooooo Hoooo

Til next time Picasso of Hey Arnold Fanfic's hahhaaa

You probably think I'm nuts

Well I am LOL j/k
YuniX-2 chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
Great fic! It could easily work as an episode of Hey Arnold - the one where Gerald finds out. I think it would be a neat complication to the series if he discovered before Arnold did, haha. :)
Anonymous Latina chapter 10 . 11/1/2010
WoW, you have a great talent for writing I really enjoyed reading this story! GREAT ENDING like your Halloween story you really know how to stay in character. You've got a great talent!
Lightness chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
Great story! I enjoyed it lots.
Lightness chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
"Did you hear something? Like a scream?"

LOL Priceless!
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
Hi, Doofus!

Sorry for late review.

Well, I dare say your story did not totally suck :)

Not to mention that it became the most popular HA! fanfic in Russian ever (not to mention that it's longer that all the other Russian fanfics put together). It helped to stir the fandom, and encouraged at least two people to try writing their own fanfics.

I liked this little San Lorenzo reference, it gives the story some intriguing threads that lead to the future. And how did you know that the Green-Eyed People have Football Headed as a popular motif in their culture? Not from Hey Arnold Wiki by a chance? I remember I was writing it in an article.

For some reason this story still is not marked as my favorite. I gladly fix the mistake.

Any plans for future?
Azure129 chapter 10 . 8/29/2010
Aw, I really liked how you wrapped things up with Helga and her family and with how things were left with the other kids and Helga's secret :) I might have wanted to see one more look at Arnold's thoughts or something, but I agree with you about not having him suddenly love her right away. It probably would have been a little too much all of a sudden. So, anyway, this was such a fun story for me to read and I'm so happy you wrote it and I'll def be looking for more stuff from you DoofusPrime ;) Oh and thanks for the little shout out at the end! You're welcome! :)

Thanks for the story!